SOTD : Saturday 24th March - Friday 30th March 2018

Sunday AM 2018-03-25

Georgetown Pottery G20 scuttle (Jet Black)
Rooney 3/3 Ivory Finest (26/60)
Crabtree & Evelyn Sweet Almond Oil shaving soap (vintage)
Delta Echo Ink Edition Feather AS-D2/Triad Aristocrat Brass
Personna 74 Tungsten (11)
RazoRock R160 Sweet Almond aftershave balm
EJI1GdV.jpg

Sun 25th March

RazoRock Plissoft 22mm
Vitos Super Red
1. " Igor " SE/Gem Adjustable
Gem S/S [ 3 ]
2. ER "Streamline "
Gem S/S [ 1 ]
Pitralon Classic A/S Lotion

Near the end of my "Igor" loan, having lauded its performance I just had to try it against my favourite SE/Gem Razor- The ER " Streamline"

I used the latter on the more difficult RHS of my face. Less noisy and more aggressive than " Igor", the "Streamline "delivered a superb close finish which required close attention to avoid mishap.

"Igor" whilst very noisy is very forgiving and is extremely smooth in use, and always delivers ultra close Shaves without hassle. There is little difference in the finished Shave quality provided by each Razor, but
"Igor" would suit anyone using a SE/Gem razor whereas the "Streamline " is not to everyones liking.

IMG_0034.jpg

With talk on the forum around the Ever Ready Jewel, I thought I'd use my own this evening ...

SOTD 25/03/2018

BWebiHixtROmEzswK4IhJ6CXrY7LfnS61-QCisxdZG2L_PZ4pA20PXVP80__gEBXYlKekBONiR4tb8SGOLQlP5aOuzERRQLWEHdpUJrP6JwR8ty05fhbNfmanSAUghDSfv9Rfvt-fs-JBJE1vZpd3-zt0UpZejoAHyFzYjERpPl0ZU06hPJiFrNDWohkPLi_e9QlzZ7-EN-g3RP4alpd1asdJv98y2EiAWrWJVF06FMP2dJ3WUGXbptvsEvDoGBa8bA6Ma-ivUXgiHEN26mInLnL0kV90__5wjbURN_oE4IpRVOT6tbUkUN675TYYeH5YiwszGY28_SuXrTSKKy-DphDZc17x7kAkLV3oPcjmOqJjpFeeK6RJgfNWWLal_fFjIXidDU435T4ubCP9pdA09AMiehrzidrlEOoAuZoqLtU4ZG2FdwoOgQPPKJsq82Iw005Nm_II08Yi-ZWs4UVuTA6B9OsL8fw0uZ0BwGKFmHkp3YFg2XjvzGIuT_Mu38o0louWza8E6r7fGd9tD5VY-UKHEyxVEeWxfrOQVERuVqeKupRsc20LUjUVmfIj2Ibhrk8n2IVptBUxK-DUqrkR_zYc-3Fc1jT4GVlpZ9OcWJPF71bGgQ0ygifNljX4WMXdBWtf96_Hpcl-IBtZakITDnlNMZokgxo=w1600

Charcoal Soap
Wickham's 1912 Odyssey & Haryali Synthetic (Red)
Ever Ready Jewel & GEM Stainless (8)
Denim Aftershave (Vintage)
Armani Pour Homme EDT
Vines Bay Rum Hair Tonic​
So that's what you would call a double jewel set? Very nice. P.

Hi Paul,
This great little Razor has been created by Tom White,who you may well remember when you were a regular on the SE Forum-TOST. He created the Bunny,an Injector and now this one.
It Shaves somewhere between the Streamline and a 1914,and beats the Sabre V1 and ATT SE/Gem by a country mile. Tom may well reduce the hump when and if he makes another one. I feel quite privileged to have been allowed to join this pass around.
Regards-Mike

Hi Paul,
This great little Razor has been created by Tom White,who you may well remember when you were a regular on the SE Forum-TOST. He created the Bunny,an Injector and now this one.
It Shaves somewhere between the Streamline and a 1914,and beats the Sabre V1 and ATT SE/Gem by a country mile. Tom may well reduce the hump when and if he makes another one. I feel quite privileged to have been allowed to join this pass around.

Ah, yes ... Tom. It was his video I found on YouTube.
Certainly a modern SE that perked my interest, offering something genuinely different.

Back
Top Bottom