SOTD : Saturday 22nd May to Friday 28th May 2021.

Todays shave, after a warm shower .

Soap. ........ SV 70th
Brush. ...... Beehive,
Razor ....... Ikon / windrose ss handle
Blade. ...... Nacet (3)
Asb ........ Nivea replenishing
ASL. ........ Dior Sauvage

A nice and easy shave this morning with gear that really performs for me.The soap and the gel tips of the brush created a superb lather, and the razor and blade combo gave me a super smooth face feeler. Now ready for today, it’s a double whammy, my wedding anniversary and birthday.
Stay safe, keep smiling :)
8041A4A5-5E83-4404-9DD7-E89D9C7E834C.jpeg
Double congrats!

Soap. ........ SV 70th
Brush. ...... Beehive,
Blade. ...... Nacet (3)

A nice and easy shave this morning with gear that really performs for me.The soap and the gel tips of the brush created a superb lather, and the razor and blade combo gave me a super smooth face feeler. Now ready for today, it’s a double whammy, my wedding anniversary and birthday.
Enjoy the double celebration.(y)

Soap. ........ SV 70th
Brush. ...... Beehive,
Blade. ...... Nacet (3)

Happy birthday and congratulations Alfie

Fri 28th May

RR 400. SE-Plissoft noir
MWF
ES Claymore V1 -Ikon Bulldog handle
Kai CT Protouch MG [ 2 ]
Floid Vigoroso A/S Lotion

After 8 days with the lightweight Yaqi Excalibur the Claymore is a bit of a Monster. Though major clearance is done using its weight and no undue pressure, it can with this blade be used with a light touch to deal with any growth in the more sensitive areas of the upper lip and chin, the guarded blade is still very effective and reduces the chance of mishap.
In fact very pleased with the quality of finish attained, and am certain the performance of the Razor is enhanced by use of this guarded blade.

IMG_1484.jpg

27/5/21

Pre - Unscented Soap
Brush - Yaqi Plissoft 22mm
Soap - Signature Soaps Capra
Razor - Gillette Flat Handle Tech
Blade - Gillette Perma Sharp Stainless (1)
Post - Witch Hazel/Nivea Sensitive Post Shave Balm
AS - Superdrug Forest Fresh

If you saw me in the street, you might not think I'm a tough guy, but I am.

Why?

Brand new Perma Sharp blade for a 3 pass shave?

Yeah. That's me. Why? I'm a tough guy.

OK, it was a Flat Handle Tech which is a very mild razor, so maybe 3 passes isn't that impressive. Don't tell anyone though.

Aside from having a very smooth shave, my face felt very comfortable at the end of the shave, not much alcohol burn when I put on the splash.

Have a good Friday gents.

28 May

PAA Solstice
PAA Peregrino
Rex Ambassador (2)
Kai Stainless (6)
Bart’s Balm Amber and Moroccan Jasmine

1C3E9E57-3B36-4658-9303-05C86CC7E162.jpeg

Another close and comfortable shave with the Kai blade, still sharp after six shaves, it is quite a performer. The lather with the PAA products was astonishing, mountains of perfect lather, far more than I needed for two passes.

Soap. ........ SV 70th
Brush. ...... Beehive,
Blade. ...... Nacet (3)

A nice and easy shave this morning with gear that really performs for me.The soap and the gel tips of the brush created a superb lather, and the razor and blade combo gave me a super smooth face feeler. Now ready for today, it’s
Happy double whammy birthday and wedding anniversary ...Wishing you and your good lady a wonderful day.:)

Soap. ........ SV 70th
Brush. ...... Beehive,
Blade. ...... Nacet (3)

Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy !!

Back
Top Bottom