SOTD: Saturday 22 July - Friday 28 July 2023.

Happy anniversary Arthur @Electrif , I hope you both have a wonderful time.
Happy Anniversary Wedding GIF

26/07/23
Pre - Droyt's Classic Glycerose Soap
Brush - Erasmic 26mm Shavers delight Tuxedo knot
Soap - Signature Soap Coria
Razor - Tatara Masamune
Blade - Kai DE Stainless
Post - Coria lather face wash, Cold water Rinse
Balm - Barts Balm Ben Kilbreck - Neroli, Rosemary & Jasmine
A/S - Mäurer & Wirtz 4711 Rose
Wk 30 (5).jpg
Bingo!
The Signature soaps Coria is up there in my top 3 (Maybe even #1) shaving soaps, beautiful scent.
I forget that this re-knotted Erasmic is a 26mm, it does not look that big, and boy does it pick up soap. I had enough wonderfully scented thick, yoghurty lather for 4 passes, it just built and built with the knot holding a great deal.
The Kai upping the ante of the supper smooth Masamune head. 3 passes for perfection.
I finished the shave with a face wash using up the excess lather then a very nice post shave routine leaving me clean fresh and comfortably BBS.
Stay safe and enjoy your day all.

Wednesday 26 July
PAL adjustable injector today. Adverts in 1962 claimed “Brains! It’s the only adjustable injector razor. Perfect comfort” with 10 blades only $1.95
Just have to admire the very advanced style for the age with its curve and smooth satin finish stainless handle. Really well made and with a Schick blade made short work of stubble in two easy passes. I set it midway between h and l. To me a more sensible approach to blade exposure than numbers.
Tabac soap in old pewter bowl with reknotted Gillette Standard brush, Tabac after shave splash to finish. Bliss!
Wedding anniversary today so this evening a pre theatre dinner followed by Rock Follies at Chichester Festival Theatre, should be fun!
Enjoy the day fellas!

View attachment 109291
Happy Anniversary

Back
Top Bottom