SOTD: Saturday 22 July - Friday 28 July 2023.

Saturday 22nd July

AIL4fc9Ln5v40jydWF2NB0rA8zsQZXwWZEcjv-_avURiRU98PRPfkQclNly2hKJA5msfU0qfBUdkMJsn0hdpatkN1TMuGwJG7HMSM9THlon7_WoPPw9LTIukGjfw-i8Dlzw_kpo2BuKU4HPwVz5Tbag5gxYV8w=w800

Lord EmoFresh Shaving Cream & Razorock Bruce Plissoft Synthetic 24mm
Leaf Twig (Mercury) & Lord Platinum Class (1)
Hai Karate Aftershave

SOTD: 23rd July 2023.

2.jpg

Shaving Recipe for today.

Prep: Warm shower:/ Asda Sea Salt & Fennel Extract Shower Gel.

Pre:
Cold wet flannel to my face & head.
Pears with Mint Extracts Transparent Bar Soap.
Brush: Semogue 830.
Face Lather.
Lather: Scottish Fine Classic Shaving Soap.
Blade: Personna Comfort Coated. (D2)
Razor: Parker 24C.

Cold water face wash with brush squeezing's, Cold Water Face Rinse./Alum Rub./Cold Water Rinse. /Homemade (~Spring/Summer mix~) Lemon, Eucalyptus, Tea Tree, Essential Oils.3 Menthol Crystals Mixed Together With 200ml of Care+Witch Hazel./Brut Sport Style ASL./ Aloe Vera Cooling Gel.

A relaxing Sunday morning shave.

A wonderful performance from the Semogue 830...I should add the 830 boar more often to my brush rotation.

A enjoyable 2 pass + pick ups close comfortable shave with no errors to report...Finishing the shave off with a few small dollops of Aloe Vera Cooling Gel.

My face is feeling super smooth & smelling divine. ;)

Stay safe, and enjoy your Sunday ladies & gentlemen. :cool:

Sunday 23 July

Schick Type E, model made 1935 to 45 this is an early version with an amber Bakelite handle and head spring that swings left to enable cleaning. Schick proline B-20 3rd use, Alpha 400 Rubberset homage.
Smooth 2 pass shave with this combo although but as I have found before this soap does cause me a little skin irritation, but nothing that moisturiser doesn’t quickly resolve. Another bbs finish. Thank you Colonel! Who really needs modern razors when these vintage beauties are still available and cheap as chips?

Have a great day fellas!

IMG_0189.jpeg

23/07/23
Pre - Droyt's Classic Glycerose Soap
Brush - Mühle Lge Classic Silvertip Synth
Soap - Signature Soap Wicstun
Razor - Karve Stainless C - SB
Blade - Bic Astor (Ελ.)
Post - Cold water Rinse
Balm - Barts Balm Lime Balm
A/S - Signature Soap Wicstun
Wk 30 (2).jpg
Another cracker. I am smooth, fresh and ready to take Mrs TC out for lunch.
Stay safe and enjoy your day all.

Grooming Department Luxury
Wild West Brushworks 24mm Cashmere
Mongoose B2 Hempel titanium barberpole
Kai Titan mild #11
Oud attar

Slow easy shave after a shower this morning with the Oud scented shave soap from Grooming Department which I find to be an excellent maker, face feels close shaven and I smell great too! Sadly think the rain of yesterday and today will scupper England’s Ashes defence chances, and the Golfers at Royal Liverpool for the Open which is ten miles up the Wirral from myself will need a couple of sets of waterproofs for the weather.

Back
Top Bottom