Tabac Tuesday 23 SOTD
Soap Tabac
Brush Yaqi 26mm Moka Express
Razor Gillette New LC
Blade Tatra Platinum 4th
Post & Aftershave
Ice Water + Special Thayers Mix
Hyaluronic + Aqua Velva Musk
Top creaminess lather for sure from Tabac. Shave with razor paired with blade was good & smooth for face but not smooth for ATG on the neck.
Above neck BBS while below DFS. Rating 8.5 today.
20200623_125916.jpg
20200623_131335.jpg

23 June

Wickham 1912 Apricus
Simpson M7 Manchurian
Rex Ambassador (2)
Feather Hi-stainless
Floïd Mentolado Vigoroso

6DA8F03B-C448-4CCB-8DFD-F5D33C0F7B36.jpeg

A shave with an orange theme today. The Wickham soaps are easy lathering, and, in my opinion, very good even with my hard water. A pleasant, close, comfortable shave with the Ambassador.

I thought i would post my SOTD before the bleeding starts again. It must be the worst shave ever, and i mean ever.

Prep.................. Hot face wash, cleansing gel
Pre .....................Nuage shave serum
Soap...................Tabac
Brush..................Morris and Forndran finest
Razor .................Karve (d)
Blade...................Nacet 1
Post.....................Hot ,cold water,alum , styptic , sutures, elastoplast bandages, towels .....I think i'll go and lie down as i feel faint from loss of blood.

Wishing everyone better shaves than this, better go bleeding has started again :-(
That's a shame. Is there anything you can put your poor shave down to, or was it just one of those days?

Thank you

For me, the Timeless 0.68 Scalloped bar has been a pleasure to own and use.
No matter what blade I use it with it is always very smooth, with enough efficiency to get the job in hand done in comfort.
The shorter dimpled handle seems to suit it better for me - I've tried longer handles with several razor heads over the years, and although they can look good and feel nice in the hand, I much prefer my handles around 85mm.
Great stuff...do enjoy!

That's a shame. Is there anything you can put your poor shave down to, or was it just one of those days?
The only thing i can say was different, i used a new nacet blade the first out of a 100 card. I have 2 cards of 100, on 1 the individual wrapper has nacet written all over it ,the other is in plain wrapper. Hoping i haven't got a bad lot.

Tuesday AM 2020-06-23

Rooney Emillion 2 Tiger Stripe Finest (24/53)
Floris No. 89 shaving soap (tallow)
Paradigm Ti II/Stork Advoco Ti
Gillette Super Stainless 'Spoiler' (6)
Floris No. 89 aftershave (vintage)
STEwnMk.jpg

Good evening, I hope you're all well.

Pre- Myrsol Emulsion
Soap- Signature Soaps Brittania
Brush- ExS Mesium Jock Synth
Razor-Rockwell 6S (R4)
Blade- Gillette 7 O'Clock Permasharp Stainless
Post- Alum block, Barts Peppermint Oil Balm
AS- TGS Lemon and Mint

Great performing soap by this @BrianH soap. What let me down tonight was that I should have changed the blade before shaving. One rub of the alum block told me that on completion.
Plenty of Barts Balm on to try to calm my neck down and a splash of lemon and mint by TGS to hopefully cool down a little.

Stay safe everyone.

Vegan Soap Day: (June 23, 2020)

Brush: Declaration Jefferson B9B
Razor: Gillette English Hybrid Tech.
Blade: Gillette Platinum (1)
Lather: Southern Witchcrafts - Samhain
Post Shave: Declaration Grooming - Trismegistus
Frag: Imaginary Authors - Yesterdays Haze

What a wonderful razor - first use and I am really happy with how it shaves compared to the Flat Bottom Tech. Mild razor but I don't mind this for 3 pass shaves. I generally have some skin irritation when using new blades but today was not the case.

I don't often use this particular soap, which is a shame because the soap base performs very well. I was really happy with how slick and comfortable the lather makes the shave. Really good stuff here.

wlQHFBbh.jpg

Good evening, I hope you're all well.

Pre- Myrsol Emulsion
Soap- Signature Soaps Brittania
Brush- ExS Mesium Jock Synth
Razor-Rockwell 6S (R4)
Blade- Gillette 7 O'Clock Permasharp Stainless
Post- Alum block, Barts Peppermint Oil Balm
AS- TGS Lemon and Mint

Great performing soap by this @BrianH soap. What let me down tonight was that I should have changed the blade before shaving. One rub of the alum block told me that on completion.
Plenty of Barts Balm on to try to calm my neck down and a splash of lemon and mint by TGS to hopefully cool down a little.

Stay safe everyone.
Thanks
Regards Brian

IMG_20200519_115915.jpg
SOTD 20th, 21st and 22nd June

Soaps - Body Shop Maca Root, Suezbana Aloe Vera and Reef Point samples
Brush - Razorock 24mm synth
Razor - FrankenStar
Blade - Supermax Blue Diamond #1, 2 & 3
Post - Bayliss and Harding Black Pepper and Ginseng.

Very rare for me to have 3 Shaves in work this week. FrankenStar razor is an excellent little razor, very smooth and mild and paired well with this blade. Brush was its usual high quality self and whipped up three different leathers easily. The Body Shop cream was OK, adequate at best. Don't know if it's because I didn't bowl lather but it didn't feel slick or protective. The Suezbana and Reef Point were fantastic though, very, very nice Shaves with these soaps. Nice scent on the ASB to finish with.

Prep: Razorock pre barba
Bowl: Ceramiche di Sicilia
Brush: BSB-2
Soap: Acqua di Parma Barbiere
Razor: Razorock Wunderbar on Triad Diamond SS
Blade: Kai Stainless
AS: Acqua di Parma Colonia intensa
AS Balm: Acqua di Parma Barbiere

SOTD-20200623.jpg

Best Regards
Marco

Beautiful photo