SOTD Saturday 19th November to Friday 25th November 2016

Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Paladin Finest
Fine American Blend
Wolfman WR1-OC with Darwin Deluxe Titanium
Polsilver Super Iridium #1
Fine American Blend

IMG_0058-XL.jpg

I was referring to the pipe and magnifying glass, nothing else, no offence was ment.
No offense taken BM...as I said, nothing was staged as I like to smoke the old churchwarden whilst shaving and I use the magnifying glass to make a close inspection of razor burn areas. I also wear a deerstalker hat whilst shaving as it keeps my ears warm! :D:D:D (OK, so I did stage it then...but you spelled 'meant' wrong in your last post...you really need to look into that spelling thing;))

Your welcome, when may we see it?
Here it is: (Colour is a bit different as I adjusted it for the pic)
I have 5 tins of Blue's soap (as it was so cheap) and cut one puck out of a tin and put it in this ceramic pot, which has some initials on it...but after seeing one of your earlier posts, I removed the label and stuck it on over the initials...works great and I really like the label design, so this is now my official Blues Shaving Soap pot! I do keep a tin of Blues as a travel shave soap that I use occasionally too. Thanks again for the inspiration...I wish more labels were so easily removable;):):D

thumbnail_20161123_143919_HDR_resized.jpg

Wednesday 23 November 2016

SOTD-24112016.jpg

Mastro Livi Club Razor & Shave Brush

Mastro Livi Club Razor and Shave Brush 2016 edition together at last! Monday I picked up my Club Shave Brush and this is the first time I am using it. Of course, the inauguration of this awesome brush had to be with his "club brother straight razor" and I could not make a better choice. This Mastro Livi Club Shave Brush is absolutely awesome and perfect, having a wonderful loft with a beautiful backbone that easily mounted a rich and luxurious lather out from the revered P.160 Professional shave soap. A memorable shave, done in my usual three passes, with impeccable hardware and software, amazing brush and razor, superlative soap and aftershave. An absolutely perfect shave!​

• Pre-Shave: RazorGuy Pre-Shave Oil
  • Soap: P.160 Professional
  • Brush: Mastro Livi Club Super Silvertip Badger 2016, Poplar - Black Ebony - Stainless Steel - Lapislazzuli Handle, 26mm knot
  • Bowl: Bamboo bowl
  • Strop: Mastro Livi Medium Loom Strop "Coramella Italiana" and Hand Palm
  • Razor: Mastro Livi Club Razor 2016 CarboInox, 7/8 Full Hollow, Spanish Point
  • Post-Shave: Alum Block
  • Post-Shave: Argan Oil
  • After Shave: Floïd The Genuine

Wednesday AM 2016-11-23

élan bowl
Rooney 1/1 Porcelain Finest (22mm/45mm)
Mitchell's Wool Fat shaving soap
Delta Echo Feather AS-D2/UFO Tornado XL
Personna Super Platinum Chrome (4)
Tom Ford for Men aftershave (homemade from cologne)

I decided not to add any fragrance to the soap this morning, so I had unscented but excellent lather. BBS again.
6Rz7RTL.jpg

No offense taken BM...as I said, nothing was staged as I like to smoke the old churchwarden whilst shaving and I use the magnifying glass to make a close inspection of razor burn areas. I also wear a deerstalker hat whilst shaving as it keeps my ears warm! :D:D:D (OK, so I did stage it then...but you spelled 'meant' wrong in your last post...you really need to look into that spelling thing;))
I'm dyslexic so on occasion I do miss spell my words or even place them in the wrong order in the sent ace . So now do you think I need to look into that spelling thing? If it offends you so much please feel free to place me on your eg ore list.

I'm dyslexic so on occasion I do miss spell my words or even place them in the wrong order in the sent ace . So now do you think I need to look into that spelling thing? If it offends you so much please feel free to place me on your eg ore list.
Er...have I missed something here? (I was following on from Shave to the Grave's comment earlier...I hope that both were taken as intended...with humour)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom