SOTD Saturday 19th November to Friday 25th November 2016

7775901e5b293e780f280f4fcc022eef.jpg

#mentholmonday

I haven't had a menthol Monday for a while now. I actually swapped out the Myrsol for Osage Rub and used Proraso pre shave as well[emoji32]

B&M Ferox
Alfredo Hernandez Beehive 26mm Manchurian
Darwin Deluxe
Personna 74 (22)
Myrsol F./Extra (Osage Rub)

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

A fairly basic pic today. Didn't have another shave in Mumbai, had a very busy weekend so didn't have a chance. Got home today though and fancied a quick shave that was reliable so went for the S2, still using my travel synthetic and for kicks I popped the S2 on @Acer89 assassin handle... It may soon be my handle. I actually quite like the silver/black contrast. What do you guys think?

A decent shave, ready for the office tomorrow.

img_20161121_170803-01-jpeg.5026

A fairly basic pic today. Didn't have another shave in Mumbai, had a very busy weekend so didn't have a chance. Got home today though and fancied a quick shave that was reliable so went for the S2, still using my travel synthetic and for kicks I popped the S2 on @Acer89 assassin handle... It may soon be my handle. I actually quite like the silver/black contrast. What do you guys think?

Love the look. One yes vote.

Looks good, fantastic handle that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome home!......fab handle.

Monday Night:

2aa455982b42810ec4d10a2271183ab8.jpg

-Razorock Blackhawk
-B and M Cologne Russe
-Maggard 22mm Synthetic
-Menthol Bombed Stirling Gin and Tonic

Motel shave tonight. It ended up being a good shave, but I had a couple of hiccups. When I started XTG for my second pass, I lifted the razor up, and nicked myself with the corner of it right in front of my ear. A pretty decent one too. I was kind of ticked at myself 'cause it was just a stupid move, then proceeded to give myself a matching one on the other side. Both of them were enough that I had to dig out my rarely used chunk of alum I keep in my dopp, and apply it for quite a little bit. It certainly wasn't the razor's fault. Careless is one thing, but a matching set just makes a guy feel pretty stupid.

Happy Tuesday, everyone.

Razor: Gillette President Y 1
Blade: Feather Platinum (2)
Brush: Shavemac Zebra, Honeycomb 2 Band Badger
Soap: Route 66 Frozen Margarita
Aftershave: Fine Platinum
The reason I choose Frozen Margarita should be obvious.
View attachment 22125
Shit, you don't want to be losing that Zebra in the snow! :) Great kit.

Monday Night:

2aa455982b42810ec4d10a2271183ab8.jpg

-Razorock Blackhawk
-B and M Cologne Russe
-Maggard 22mm Synthetic
-Menthol Bombed Stirling Gin and Tonic

Motel shave tonight. It ended up being a good shave, but I had a couple of hiccups. When I started XTG for my second pass, I lifted the razor up, and nicked myself with the corner of it right in front of my ear. A pretty decent one too. I was kind of ticked at myself 'cause it was just a stupid move, then proceeded to give myself a matching one on the other side. Both of them were enough that I had to dig out my rarely used chunk of alum I keep in my dopp, and apply it for quite a little bit. It certainly wasn't the razor's fault. Careless is one thing, but a matching set just makes a guy feel pretty stupid.

Happy Tuesday, everyone.
Beautiful bowl and brush. :)

Nice to have you back! :)

Silver and black.....always good :)

Beautiful bowl and brush. :)

It was hard to tell in my doctored up photo, but the bowl is a little collapsible silicone rubber guy that I use for travel. It folds up flat so it takes up virtually zero room. I also bring my rubber Marvy mug everywhere I go. I put it in my bag, and put a rolled up pair of socks in it, so it takes up almost no room either. Helps make a hotel shave almost as good as at home.

e1def4b8557da3437eeb208d0286d11a.jpeg

It was hard to tell in my doctored up photo, but the bowl is a little collapsible silicone rubber guy that I use for travel. It folds up flat so it takes up virtually zero room. I also bring my rubber Marvy mug everywhere I go. I put it in my bag, and put a rolled up pair of socks in it, so it takes up almost no room either. Helps make a hotel shave almost as good as at home.

Still stand by what I said :) thanks for the honesty .

Might look into one of these silicone jobs myself! Good setup

Back
Top Bottom