SOTD : Saturday 19th June to Friday 25th June 2021.

Prep: Shower with Baxter’s of California Daily face acrub and PAA cube.

Pre: PAA cube.

Soap: TOBS almond cream.

Brush: Yaqi Cavern Lake Two Band Badger

Razor: Leaf Twig

Blade: Half a Willy

Post: Alum, Baxter’s of California Shave Tonic and Baxter’s aftershave balm, Proraso green. .

Attachments

• 404DBB3C-45CE-4CB0-BD05-57E1F9050E2E.jpeg
    404DBB3C-45CE-4CB0-BD05-57E1F9050E2E.jpeg
    76.6 KB · Views: 3
Tue 22 SOTD with PIF Soap & Brush (y)(y)(y) Thanks to another forum member
Soap Saponificio Varesino Opuntia
Brush Zenith 28mm B14 Boar
Razor RazoRock GC.84-P
Blade Tiger Platinum 1st
Post & Aftershaves Ice Water + Stirling Witchhazel MitA + Hyaluronic + TGS Abysso
A very nice & classy scent from the soap. The lather was slick but kinda thin on subsequent passes perhaps due to my inexperience with the brush...which is surprisingly soft and satisfying for face lathering! Not so sharply scritchy though, more muted which is enjoyable!
Shave with razor paired with the long-ignored but nice blade was very smooth and comfortable in 3passes for a mostly bbs finish. Aftershaves were excellent and kinda match the soap!
20210622_092803.jpg

21/06/2021

Razor: Blackland Vector
Blade: Feather Pro (4)
Brush: Wild West Brushworks Silksmoke
Soap: Fine L'Orange Noir
ASL: LEA
ASB: LEA

View attachment 72092

You'll notice the brush in the picture isn't the one I actually used. I sold the 2BED in the pic and couldn’t being myself to do another photo.
Would that be mine by any chance Boycie? lol.

Last edited:

SOTD : 22nd June 2021.

119.jpg

Shaving recipe for today.

Prep: Warm shower:/Asda Tingly Mint & Tea Tree Shower Gel.

Pre:
Cold wet flannel to my face.
Pears Transparent Bar Soap. + Nuage Menthol shaving Oil.
Brush: Chinese Unbranded Silvertip Fibre.
Face Lather.
Lather: Eco Warrior Bergamot & lime Shaving Bar.
Blade: Chinese Gillette London Bridge. (D3)
Razor: Parker 55SL Semi-Slant.

Cold water face wash with brush squeezings, Cold Water Face Rinse. /Homemade (~Spring/Summer mix~) Lemon, Eucalyptus, Tea Tree, Essential Oils. +3 Menthol Crystals, Mixed Together With 200ml of Care+Witch Hazel./ Yelken Turkish Lemon Eau De Cologne./Aloe Vera Gel.

Greetings,

the Eco Warrior shaving bar performed wonderfully this morning producing a slick protective lather in a short space of time...The soap has a mild scent good texture slickness it's protective leaving an impressive post shave feel and paired up with the Turkish Lemon Eau De Cologne superbly.

A Enjoyable 3 pass + pick ups close comfortable shave with no errors to report...Finishing the shave off with a small dollop of Aloe Vera Gel.

My face is feeling super smooth & smelling divine.;)

Stay safe, and enjoy your day ladies & gentlemen.:cool:

202656384_245301106934323_1104987661440330719_n.jpg
Prep: Shower, Palmolive Olive Oil Soap
Soap: Extro Cosmesi Barocco
Brush: 24mm Yaqi Chianti Tuxedo
Razor: 60's Gillette Tech
Blade: Feather (2)
Post: Witch Hazel, Barts Ben Vorlich Grapefruit & Pepper lotion

Day 2 on the Feather was superb. Still working on the differing angle between face and neck, but a more than acceptable result today. The lotion works well with Barocco's scent.

dINsAXg.png

Back
Top Bottom