SOTD : Saturday 19th February-Friday 25th February 2022.

New soap which, given it’s divine scent, I had to try immediately. It’s in Faena’s new milk formula, and it honestly led to a ridiculously good shave, skin feeling impossibly smooth.

Faena Pegasus soap (Tom Ford Fucking Fabulous clone)
Merkur 34C
Gillette Rubie (2)
Razorock plissoft brush
Faena Pegasus ASL

E6554CE6-F739-4411-8D88-FD805A73D961.jpeg

Tue 22 SOTD
Soap The Goodfellas Smile Sea Citrus
Brush Yaqi 24mm Atlantis
Razor J.R. Torrey 5/8
Aftershaves Stirling Witchhazel MitA + TGS Sea Citrus Splash with some Frost Drops.
Nice soap for the scent plus creamy and slick easy to lather qualities...
The shave with this razor was really enjoyable and better after going thru the full pasted balsa progression. Smooth, comfortable, and more efficient compared to last use. Managed a dfs/ccs result without any issues after 2.5passes. Enjoy the aftershaves.
20220222_101943.jpg

SOTD : 22nd February 2022.

o.jpg

Shaving recipe for today.

Prep: Warm shower:/Asda Sea Salt & Fennel Extract 2 in1 Shower Gel.

Pre:
Cold wet flannel to my face.
Pears Transparent Bar Soap with Mint Extracts.
Brush: Fine 24mm Synthetic.
Face Lather.
Lather: OSP Neroli Shaving Soap.
Blade: Personna PTFE SS. ( D3)
Razor: Provision Supply Razor V2.

Cold water face wash with brush squeezing's, Cold Water Face Rinse./Thayers Rose Petal Witch Hazel./ 4711 Original Eau DE Cologne-ASL./Aloe vera Gel.

Greetings,

Early morning shave,

Everything in my shave set up this morning worked together excellently...A continuing wonderful smooth performance from the Supply Razor / Personna PTFE SS duo cutting through my stubble with effortless ease....I find the Personna works really well the Supply Razor.

A enjoyable 2 pass + pick ups close shave with no errors to report...Finishing the shave off with a small dollop of Aloe Vera Gel.

My face is feeling silky smooth & smelling divine. ;)

Stay safe, and enjoy your day ladies & gentlemen. :cool:

SOTD 22-Feb
20220221_193448 (2).jpg
Brush: C&H 'Amphora'
Soap: GFT Eucris
Razor: CG Level 3 (New)
Blade: GSB (3)

Nice shave this morning, oddly haven't tried much in the GFT range so thought I'd give this cream a try. Not bad to be fair, perhaps I could have worked a little more on the lather. The slickness was there enough but the cushion was lacking. Pleasant but strong scent, not sure how the Mrs is going to get on but we'll soon see!

Hope everyone has a cracking day!

Cheers

Marc

Tuesday 22nd February
Zenith 507 - Truefitt & Hill Sandalwood - Ever Ready Natural Angle Featherweight - GEM Stainless Coated #6 - Cien X-Bolt AS - Aloe Vera Gel
j4H2UnM.jpg

Tuesday
No shavette practice this morning, not enough time, Tech + Nacet still in use.

Change of soap and brush. Fine soaps really do lather into a great, shiny, floaty, slippy face covering in no time at all. They smell nice too.
Today I'm a leathery old bar steward thanks to the Latigo.
Have a safe day

Attachments

• IMG_20220222_094030__01.jpg
    IMG_20220222_094030__01.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 4
Back
Top Bottom