SOTD: Saturday 19 August - Friday 25 August 2023.

Sunday 20th August
Pal Injectomatic Deluxe - Schick Proline B #6 - Zenith 506 - OSP Urban Viking - Brut Attraction Totale AS - Aloe Vera Gel
IMG-20230820-122228-01.jpg

Last edited:
3Cybzko.jpg

Prep: Valobra Glicerlanolina Soap, Myrsol Emulsion
Brush: D.R. Harris H3 Best Badger
Soap: Speick (tallow)
Razor: Rex Konsul (3)
Blade: Vintage NOS Schick Plus Platinum (1)
Post: Thayers Cucumber Witch Hazel, Speick Aftershave Lotion
Scent: Speick EdC

Such good soap; a great pity they reformulated.

Wilkinson Sword ⚔️ Classic & Feather blade
Simpson M7 Sovereign Fibre
De Vergulde Hand ✋ shaving soap
Ombia Men Classic after shave

The Ombia Men after shave is an amazing ‘Made in Germany’ splash and only €3,95 at Aldi. It’s just as much a quality product as Tabac or Speick. Highly recommended!

HipstamaticPhoto-714236328.208152.jpeg

20230820_161219.jpg

Preshave - Wright's Traditional Soap
Razor - Fatip Lo Storto Originale
Blade - Super Shave X
Brush - TSC Best Badger
Lather - Nivea Liquid Shaving Cream
Splash - Witch Hazel and Brut

20230820_161110.jpg

Second shave with this razor and blade. Another very good one, better than yesterday's in fact. Very comfortable, just not quite as effective over two passes as my most efficient razors.

Happy with the outcome though:

20230820_163731.jpg

Pre shave - Warm shower
Soap - Proraso Green
Brush - Dovo Pure Badger
Razor - Tatara Masamune Ti
Blade - Feather Platinum
Post - Proraso Green AS

My first shave with the Tatara Masamune, it’s like driving a lightweight sports car, so precise and manoeuvrable. A great experience and a very smooth shave….possibly the best so far, and zero irritation on my neck. Very happy with this. :)

IMG_7124.jpeg

Last edited:
Sunday 20th August

AIL4fc9_2CYS2JoI6cYI3xpOB-YWgsOAF_QqUxFMOla-rB2oP-bYsbWmLrT_iQiYSEF3g_MPoolbtv4Dvgm1tLLaF2wAWpiuNurpvr6YKNNpF2CHLooKfMbEDJ3gTjXD29m5z7YyPwOqXkJ2Znw77V95H6x1Bg=w800

Tabac (Veg) Shaving Soap & Omega Tricolore Pure Bristle
Muhle Rocca Gold & Treet Classic (Carbon) (3)
Avon Musk Aftershave Cologne

Variation on the same theme ...

Very enjoyable run through the top Treet carbons - the Durasharp for the first part of the week and this Classic for the last three days. Superb blades! Absolutely at home in the Rocca.

Fun running through three legacy Musks which form a kinda trio - Jovan Musk has the sweet/amber covered, while Coty Musk is the peppery musk and Avon Musk fills in the astringent leathery edge. Love 'em all. My Coty Musk is running low, though.

Sunday
Dodgy Shave
First Shave since Wed
Managed to go to A& E as my Doctor said I must. COPD severe shortness of btreath.After A& E on Fri,got abed at 2330. Put on Oxygen and many more items.
Son brought Hawk V3 and very old LEA. Cream,and Water provided had Shower gel in.A shave of sorts.
Have to praise my ward staff,and I can eat the Food.
Progressing well I think.
Me before the Shave, the socks are good.
5C9D89D0-7B61-46D2-9DC4-A48CFD2CBE86.jpeg

Sunday
Dodgy Shave
First Shave since Wed
Managed to go to A& E as my Doctor said I must. COPD severe shortness of btreath.After A& E on Fri,got abed at 2330. Put on Oxygen and many more items.
Son brought Hawk V3 and very old LEA. Cream,and Water provided had Shower gel in.A shave of sorts.
View attachment 110286
Take care of yourself.Yours- Barry

Sunday
Dodgy Shave
First Shave since Wed
View attachment 110286
Stay strong sir!

Back
Top Bottom