SOTD: Saturday 14 - Friday 20 October 2023.

SOTD 20231014
Prep: Razorock pre barba
Bowl: Ceramiche di Sicilia
Brush: Paladin Falstaff
Soap: Noble Otter Firefighter
Razor: Carbon Shaving CX 904L ++
Blade: Asco
AS: Floid The Genuine

SOTD_20231014.jpg

Best Regards
Marco

SOTD: 15th October 2023.

2.jpg

Shaving Recipe for today.

Prep: Warm shower:/Nivea Men Power 24H Fresh Effect Shower Gel.

Pre:
Cold wet flannel to my face.
Cien PURE Fragrance Free Sensitive Bar Soap.
Brush: Lider Turkish Boar.
Face Lather.
Blade: Gillette London Bridge. (D2)
Lather: Arko Shave Stick.
Razor: FaTip Grande.

Cold water face wash with brush squeezing's, Cold Water Face Rinse. /Homemade (~Autumn/Winter mix~) peppermint lavender, eucalyptus, + Tea Tree essential Oils Mixed Together With 200ml of Care+Witch Hazel./Gummy Traditional Turkish Tobacco Cologne./ Aloe Vera Gel.

Greetings,

A relaxing Turkish theme Sunday morning shave.

As always the humble Arko shave stick provide a slick protective lather in a short space of time.

I've mentioned many times in my posting that I take into consideration why some people have a love/ hate opinions on the scent of Arko & derby shave sticks, even though both are great performing soaps some people can't/won't shave with them purely because of their scent, to my nose both soaps have a 'Clean scent' which I don't have any issues with besides that, once I've done my final cold water face rinse I find the scent has virtually disappeared. I also count myself very fortunate to have a skin type that hasn't had a adverse-reaction to any of the shaving soaps and creams that I've used to date.

A enjoyable 2 pass + pick ups comfortable shave with no errors to report. Finishing the shave off with a few small dollops of Aloe Vera Gel.

My face is feeling super smooth & smelling divine. ;)

Keep safe and enjoy your Sunday ladies & gentlemen. :cool:

SOTD: 15/10/2023

Razor: Schick Injector I2 Eversharp Hydromagic
Blade: Schick Injector, 9th use
Brush: Simpson Trafalgar T3
Bowl: Kikier Ceramic Bowl
Preshave: Proraso Crema Pre Barba con Olio Di Sandalo Cream
Soap: Eufros Premium Tallow Dama De Noche Puck
Aftershave: Myrsol Don Miguel 1919 Aftershave
Additional Care: Osma Alum
Additional Care: Cold Water

Have a nice Sunday!

15/10/23
Pre - Shower
Brush - Semogue SOC TAJ Boar
Soap - Proraso Wood & Spice
Razor - 6/8 Goedecke & Co Mandarin "unrivalled extra hollow ground"
Blade - @Tony'schin
Post - Cold water Rinse
Balm - Barts Balm Ben Macdui - Rosemary & Sandalwood
A/S - Old Spice Original
Wk 42 (2).jpg
I really like the edge on this razor, so smooth and comfortable and it seems to instill confidence. I completed my 2 pass routine with some touch up here and there for a very well earned BBS finished.
I did get some fleeting indication from the splash here and there, again, worth it for the finish.
I am all set to take Mrs TC out for lunch to one of our favourite restaurants.
Enjoy your day all.

15 October

PAA Future Fiction
Simpson Chubby 2
ES Claymore Evolution
Feather Professional
Signature Soaps Hibernia splash

A5FFACAA-5063-4C24-B945-46A5C8B0ABEE.jpeg
A fabulous two pass Sunday shave. The Chubby 2 Manchurian is both soft and resilient at the same time. It encourages face lathering, it just feels so good. The Claymore Evolution is capable of close and smooth shaves with a Feather AC blade and today that is exactly what I achieved. Wonderful.

Sunday 15 October
Staying with Razorine but today the Flat Boy, a more normal shape of DE razor than the shavette version. I fitted a Croma diamant blade 3x and a GR5 titanium handle which is much lighter then the original SS handle. This handle really makes handling a lot easier and is a big improvement, maybe with a lighter handle we rename it Flat Boy Slim? :ROFLMAO: . For all that it requires care but will deliver a very close shave just like the shavette version. Not surprising as the head on both razors are very close in design and hold the de blade flat with a lot of blade exposure.
Soap and brush delivered a very creamy and lasting lather. 2 passes and pick ups gave a very smooth bbs finish.
Have a fine evening fellas!

IMG_0338.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom