SOTD: Saturday 13 January - Friday 19 January 2024.

Jan 13, 2024​
Prep: Hot towel​
Razor: Rockwell 6S – #3​
Blade: Astra SS​
Brush: Brad Sears Archduke 26/50 2-Band Manchurian​
Soap: Los Jabones De Joserra: Spanish Fern​
Fragrance: no fragrance due to PEG tube.​
final shave today, before my treatment starts on Monday.​

Good luck for Monday.

13/1/24

Soap - Stirling Electric Sheep
Brush - Yaqi Cashmere 20mm
Razor - Ever Ready Featherweight
Blade - Personna Gem
Balm - Lea Balm
AS - Makler Celebration

First time using this razor and a delightful shave. The two Gem razors seem to have a strange audio feedback which I quite seem to enjoy.

Anyway gents have a nice weekend.

IMG_20240113_170147.jpg

Saturday 13th January

ABLVV87fFgjiV2FOsVEqDCNVx1I9GOzhOhIPl5O_aeETwYzqfU7sziFPQURGRcvKHZdmGHotasWz2yNDBeh4_47_DkbKM8iLy-etuQIVwsM_0qWAFv48AU9auSq6sZixXSWI1OWFwKr0zCyHsZna6uNqVQG11Q=w800

Imperial Leather (Vintage) Shaving Bowl & VieLong American Style w/Haryali Synthetic 22mm
Yaqi Tachi w/Windrose Darwin Handle & FlyDear Super Platinum (2)
Imperial Leather (Vintage) Aftershave

Ruddy love vintage, me!

SOTD: 14th January 2024.

b.jpg

Shaving Recipe for today.

Prep: Warm shower:/Imperial Leather Lavender & Wild Iris Body Wash.

Pre:
Cold wet flannel to my face.
Cien PURE Fragrance Free Sensitive Bar Soap.
Brush: Omega 49.
Face Lather.
Lather: Derby Shaving Soap Bowl.
Blade: Statum Platinum Chrome. (D2)
Razor: Parker 55SL Semi-Slant.

Cold water face wash with brush squeezing's, Cold Water Face Rinse. /Homemade (~Autumn/Winter mix~) peppermint lavender, eucalyptus, + Tea Tree essential Oils Mixed Together With Care+Witch Hazel./ Gummy ~ Tradtional Turkish Tobacco Cologne./ Nivea Men Fresh Moisturising Gel. /Adidas Extreme Power EdT.

Greetings,

A relaxing Sunday morning shave.

Everything in my shave set up paired together wonderfully.

An acceptable close 2 pass + pick ups shave with no errors to report.

Finishing the shave off with a few small squirts of Adidas Extreme Power EdT to the pulse points.

My face is feeling super smooth & smelling divine. ;)

Keep safe and enjoy your Sunday ladies & gentlemen. :cool:

Sun 14
Soap & Aftershave Barrister & Mann The Full Measure of Man
Brush Yaqi 26mm Moka Express
Razor Titan ACRM-2
Long ignored soap & balm set. Superb lather qualities and a long-lasting strong scent...
This razor was long-ignored too because the edge was not satisfactory...couldn't even tree-top. Finally, have the time to put it through the full diamond balsa progression and finish on the HBA. The resulting shave was very nice...buttery smooth and crisply keen...
20240114_162922.jpg

Sunday 14 January
A fresh but calm day here in the south, so no rush to shave. I’ve been using the Rapira blade now a couple of times and whilst it gets to an acceptable shave finish I feel that bbs would lead to irritation and blood. The real test for me is how rough my stubble is 24 hours later. In this respect the blade does leave a bit to be desired. Mind you, it’s not necessary always to take off a layer of epidermis.
I just bought the shave soap, it’s Bergamot and Amber from Bath House. It lathers well and smells good. The only one they do which is a shame since their Pachouli & Black Pepper hand wash and hand cream has a superb long lasting scent. However, all their products including packaging claim environmental sustainability. They also sell refills for all their products and no, I don’t have shares in or own the business :ROFLMAO:

3rd use Rapira, Müle R89 and Henri & Victoria badger to complete the combo, followed by the ever fabulous SV Desert Vetiver, love the scent and soft feel of the gel.

Enjoy the day fellas!

IMG_0464.jpeg

Shave of the day from yesterday.
Prep: shower
Razor: Rock well 6S plate R4
Blade: Polsilver Super Irridium
Brush: Semogogue
Soap: Signature Shaving Soaps -Galava
AS: Speick
Two pass ( with grain and against grain) to leave BBS face. 2 pass shaving routine seems to suit my skin . As usual,Signature Soaps continues to outperform most of my small collection of Soaps( Proraso, Speick, and another). Galava is slightly too sweet scented for me but am looking forward to buying my favourite Signature soap ,Hibernia, once I've used up the Galava. Or may try Geo Trumper Spanish leather or Eucris.

Back
Top Bottom