Soaps and Creams Passaround

Lose the beard said:
I think I should be on the list already.

I was wondering whether to get some small pots to put the samples in, might make life a bit less messy.

There are some here which are not too expensive, but I am unsure which would be the best size.

http://www.ampulla.co.uk/SCREW-TOP-JARS-5ml---500ML-/c-1-131/
I have sent off to this company for some of the 10mm pots. I was about to send out the PIF a few days ago, but then realised that the little plastic pockets I had were fine for soap samples, but when I put the cream inside them and tried to wrap them, the cream simply gets squished flat and spreads all round the inside. When these pots arrive, I'll use 5 or 6 for samples and put some empties into the PIF for the next person to use.

NotTheStig said:
As I say, I would like this back in a few weeks when the Indian creams turn up so I can add a bit of them and to take a few of your samples for myself. Cheers.
Wife reliably informs me that these creams have arrived so if I can go on the end of the list I'll add samples when I get the passaround package. I already have some little plastic pots.
I'm particularly looking forward to trying the Denim shaving cream as I found a Denim shower gel a few months ago (not being old enoug to remember the smell) and enjoyed it. The two Dettol creams I have no idea what to expect in terms of scent or performance! Keep an eye on Shave of the Day then add yourselves to the list to find out for yourself!

Where did we get to with this? who has the creams now and who is next in line? I was hoping to get the parcel back soon so I can add in samples of the Indian creams and a few more soap samples I now have.

NotTheStig said:
NotTheStig said:
As I say, I would like this back in a few weeks when the Indian creams turn up so I can add a bit of them and to take a few of your samples for myself. Cheers.
Wife reliably informs me that these creams have arrived so if I can go on the end of the list I'll add samples when I get the passaround package. I already have some little plastic pots.
I'm particularly looking forward to trying the Denim shaving cream as I found a Denim shower gel a few months ago (not being old enoug to remember the smell) and enjoyed it. The two Dettol creams I have no idea what to expect in terms of scent or performance! Keep an eye on Shave of the Day then add yourselves to the list to find out for yourself!

Re: RE: Soaps and Creams Passaround

NotTheStig said:
Where did we get to with this? who has the creams now and who is next in line? I was hoping to get the parcel back soon so I can add in samples of the Indian creams and a few more soap samples I now have.

NotTheStig said:
NotTheStig said:

Ah bugger, that will be me. Sorry all, had rather a lot on lately and kind of forgot about this. Will get it moving this weekend, if the next person on the list wants to PM me I will get it moving.

I'm hoping there at the sorting office for me to collect at some point today. Would it be ok with everyone that I postpone posting it forward to whoever is next til the new year so that it doesn't get stuck in the Christmas post

Brianpilman said:
I'm hoping there at the sorting office for me to collect at some point today. Would it be ok with everyone that I postpone posting it forward to whoever is next til the new year so that it doesn't get stuck in the Christmas post

Fine with me. Don't think I'll get a chance to do much with it till then anyway.

Back
Top Bottom