Soaps and Creams Passaround

Right, so where are we with this? did andrewm get to pass it on yet?

there's some great stuff in this passaround - it would be a shame for it to stop

I did receive a message from fly3k on 17th and wanted to give the person he posted it on to time to explain on the forum, or better still, get the package back and pass on as he should have.
Extract follows:

fly3k said:
andrewm said:
fly3k said:
Hi there,

I believe its me next on the passaround. No rush but as I dont always check out the thread thought I'd pass you my details:
*** address removed B-) ***
Steve im real sorry iv passed it on to my shaving mates iv not been on this in ages but i waited a while sorry to muck anyone about.

Just to give you a heads up I got this message today. I have told him it was to be passed around the forum, and that he should probably post on the thread to explain whats happened. Its no bother to me as I still have enough soaps and creams to sink a ship. Just thought you should know as its your baby.
Hope the layering of quotes is clear; it's not fly3k who is to blame.
In the absence of further info it's difficult to impute why. I thought his 'shaving mates' means outside the forum and I have messaged him in this regard bit perhaps he meant he passed to the next one on the list here?

Back
Top Bottom