Six Nations Rugby

Any big fans here?...I'm hoping for a good Welsh performance this year. Living In Scotland and having guys from all the home nations working with me it's always good for a bit of banter. Any one going to any of the games?......

I'll follow every minute as usual. Rugby is a great game to watch on TV. One day someone will start to bring out the best in an England team, again. Not sure about this year. So many changes. The Scots will start favourites. That doesn't happen often.

Well being English, with a half welsh mum, living in Scotland married to a scot its all a little complicated.I was brought up supporting wales as my mum was more into rugby than my dad. So fingers crossed for wales! But also Scotland!

i'd say France & Wales will be favourites, rightly so.
we usually go to Cardiff\Edinburgh but not this year for the first time in donkeys which i'll miss :icon_cry2:

i'll have to make do with sitting in the local rugby club with a load of arrogant morris dancers
even when they've got a below par team they're still smug :icon_mad:

I've got tickets for England-Wales at Twickenham. I'm going with my 19 year old son.
I'll be interested to see how the new look team does. I'm not sure the weather will help us at Murrayfield tomorrow though....

Seeing as the Nottingham vs Leeds Carnegie match has been cancelled I'll have to watch Ireland vs Wales instead.

The Six nations is the best rugby tournament in the world, because of the history and tradition, it's something the southern hemisphere teams just can't replicate, and where form plays a very important part of most sporting occasions it doesn't have as much say in the six nations, as we all very well know by past results, when teams like England when at their best would be expected to walk over some teams only to lose, that's the beauty of this competition it's hard to call certain fixtures, and it's great having another great country and venue like Rome to visit, i've been to Rome but not with Wales yet, but it's becomming a firm favourite with Wales supporters especially with thier Wives, and we know the Italians love comming to Cardiff, because there's always been big Italian community in Cardiff and the South Wales valleys, mostly the Bardi region northern Italians.

Jamie.

Is it only me who thinks the French scrum half doesn't put the ball in straight at scrums?

Back
Top Bottom