Simpson Synthetic Badger

The Geordie Shaver said:
Lose the beard said:
The Geordie Shaver said:
I was going to buy a Muhle , I will hang fire now

Exactly the situation I was in. I had finally settled on the Muhle and now along comes a Simpsons one.

Perhaps I should get a Muhle anyway so I can do a comparison.

Yeah , do that , let us know and potentially save me some money :icon_razz::icon_razz::icon_razz:

You enabler you....

Medium Muhle ordered, I will do a comparison once the Simpson one is available and ordered :)

Lose the beard said:
The Geordie Shaver said:
Lose the beard said:
The Geordie Shaver said:
I was going to buy a Muhle , I will hang fire now

Exactly the situation I was in. I had finally settled on the Muhle and now along comes a Simpsons one.

Perhaps I should get a Muhle anyway so I can do a comparison.

Yeah , do that , let us know and potentially save me some money :icon_razz::icon_razz::icon_razz:

You enabler you....

Medium Muhle ordered, I will do a comparison once the Simpson one is available and ordered :)
I know , having said that I will probably order a Muhle aswell , I can't help myself ..........

just got my Muhle this morning of Alexander...what a difference to the others....a good buy indeed...better than the Men u...and the omega i am afraid would be ok for cleaning this keyboard..at a push

cant wait for the simpson

Three samples I had made last week ... being dispatched to the US for 'trials' ...

[attachment=6947]

I'll get one made up for you fellas to pass around if you wish?

Mark
:icon_razz:

Attachments

• Synthetic Badger.JPG
    Synthetic Badger.JPG
    227.6 KB · Views: 132
There would definitely be a lot of interest in a UK/EU pass around of the trial version Simpson synthetic, myself included. I've just posted over at the Nook regarding the same subject and I have to admit feeling a fleeting sense of chagrin that the first three samples of an English brush were making their way to the US. The States is a large market and the three gentlemen in question were an excellent choice to be the first to review the new brush, but it would be nice to have one doing the rounds in the UK too. I only use synthetics and it's great to see Simpsons diversifying, there is definitely a market and a desire for a Simpsons synthetic brush.

Back
Top Bottom