Shaving Frequency

Same here, in theory every day but only to please myself. Nobody would notice or care if I didn't shave for a week as I am wfh and anyway there's no requirement. I just like being clean shaven and enjoy the process since getting into it properly. When I used cartridges I often used to go a few days between shaves just because I couldn't be bothered. Since acquiring the straights and DEs I look forward to it, but no biggie if I don't have time.

My usual habit is shave, miss a day then shave the next. My skin prefers that regardless of prep or routine. However, since acquiring a RazoRock Gamechanger .68, I’m loving shaving every day. I tend not to like or believe in products with names like ‘Gamechanger’ as they seldom, if ever, live up to the hype until now. It’s changed my game so much that I’m seriously contemplating a mass clear out.

My usual habit is shave, miss a day then shave the next. My skin prefers that regardless of prep or routine. However, since acquiring a RazoRock Gamechanger .68, I’m loving shaving every day. I tend not to like or believe in products with names like ‘Gamechanger’ as they seldom, if ever, live up to the hype until now. It’s changed my game so much that I’m seriously contemplating a mass clear out.
That’s how i feel about the Karve CB Aluminium
I definitely prefer it to the Brass version

i would add that an unexpected bonus from my recently purchased Merkur Progress adjustable, is that i can dial it right down to Zero (the + mark) and then safely use it for a fast "top-up" shave and it performs almost like a disposable cart razor, just reducing the stubble to right down, so i look decent again.

Its not as fast or smooth to use as my Gillette Fusion multi-blade. floaty head cart, but with the Progress set to Zero, there is no danger of nicks or cuts and i can go quite quickly, so perfect for that 5 o'clock shadow if i need a quite tidy-up.

Back
Top Bottom