Shaving Frequency

My usual habit is shave, miss a day then shave the next. My skin prefers that regardless of prep or routine. However, since acquiring a RazoRock Gamechanger .68, I’m loving shaving every day. I tend not to like or believe in products with names like ‘Gamechanger’ as they seldom, if ever, live up to the hype until now. It’s changed my game so much that I’m seriously contemplating a mass clear out.

I love mine as well. I use it when I don't want to focus too well on shaving or shaving two days in a row I will use it on the 2nd day. I find it just a frog hair less aggressive than a Tech. I prefer, when I can, to shave every 2 to 3 days to give my face a rest.

About every three or four days. I almost always shave at night when showering to give my face a chance to recuperate overnight if anything goes pearshaped. I have found if I shave any sooner my face pays for it big time.

Well....
Depending on what's happening during the week...
But my usual routine is,
Tuesday Morning, Thursday morning, Friday Evening, Sunday morning.
My Friday Eve is my favourite one, that's the one where I get to chill out, nice hot shower, bit of background music, maybe a beer. 3 delightful passes and a happy chin chappy.
The morning ones are more often.... Arrrrrrg quick, (scrape scrape) ready!..... (Huh! blood spots... :rolleyes: )

Every day when time, work and family allows (read time again).

If my skin doesn't feel like it will take a shave then I don't let temptation get the better of me. Just moisturise instead as I view moisturising as a daily essential.

I have fairly thick and heavy stubble growth, which grows incredibly quickly. So, daily shaving is a must for me, and has been for most of my adult life.

I have never dared to go a day without shaving since I was in my late teens. It would be unthinkable.

Back
Top Bottom