Shaving creams

Hi all!

We've just launched our new range of luxury shaving creams and colognes - see here

We're really proud of the finished product so we want to get the word out and have as many people try them as possible. So to get things started, we're going to give away 30 tubs of shaving cream completely free of charge, we'll even pay for the postage costs. The only thing that we ask in return is that you leave a review when you have had chance to use it.

If you would like a free shaving cream then send me a private message stating which shaving cream you would like to try and your delivery address details. The choices are Sandalwood, Limes, Sensitive (lightly fragranced with added aloe vera) and our signature fragrance Leodis.

I'll post a reply here when the 30 limit has been reached.

Matthew
Hi Matthew, I would love to try one of yours creams. Any would be great if I am lucky to be chosen. Thanks David

Sensitive shaving cream arrived safely today, so I'll give it four or five days steady usage prior to giving reviews. Just to make sure I've got used to its' characteristics and am getting the best out of it.

JohnnyO. o/

Back
Top Bottom