Shaving Acquisitions Jan. 2023

I placed the 'pre-order' on January 11th, receiving it in the UK today. This is their 'sale' price. I don't know how long this will last.

I found a page on their website for the Version 2, about which I can find nothing. Does anyone know am bout this?:

already a v2? lool

no idea what the differences are

You are planning next week's shaves and then the postie arrives
View attachment 99597View attachment 99594View attachment 99595View attachment 99596
In the hand this razor is just WOW!
Quality & craftsmanship just ooze from it as soon as you unwrap the package.
All bets are off for next week, I just have to give it a run out.
Lovely Tony, can't wait to hear what you think about the shaving experience you have with your razor.
I'm looking forward to receiving my email telling me that my razor is ready!

Paul.

Jeepers, that's a buncha samples,

All the Wickham items get very good performance reviews but never tried em. That Meissner product also gets nice reviews for both performance and scent. The Cade was just average to me and I prefer the scent of DR Harris Marlborough over that soap.

The Fine tallow based soap (now extinct) should be excellent. I use the sandalwood absolute myself and enjoy both scent and performance. No idea how the latest incarnation works.

Hehe, your call my friend,

Martin

Thanks dodgy and donne for your thoughts.
I have tried Wickhams before so I have ruled them out of tonight's shave. There are also too many of them to give them the others a chance of coming up.
Between the Martin de Candre and the Fine that you guys suggested the Fine one the coin toss. Both are vetiver scents and over on Shave of the Day I'll be able to give initial impressions of whether this reformulated Fine really is fine.
I haven't tried the tallow version.

The Green Cult razors are now available at Connaught.

Branded as Fairschenkt for the UK market.

I enjoyed a beer, then I enjoyed a purchase - the 2.0 plus a III plate. It's ok though - it's hasn't clashed with the Great February Reset :D

It's an interesting offering. In the UK, this razor (2.0) offers potentially better value than the RazoRock Gamechanger with its plate options. I shall write a review in due course. Obviously that's why I bought it - duty to the community and all that.

Last edited:
The Green Cult razors are now available at Connaught.

Branded as Fairschenkt for the UK market.

I enjoyed a beer, then I enjoyed a purchase - the 2.0 plus a III plate. It's ok though - it's hasn't clashes with the Great February Reset :D

It's an interesting offering. In the UK, this razor (2.0) offers potentially better value than the RazoRock Gamechanger with its plate options. I shall write a review in due course. Obviously that's why I bought it - duty to the community and all that.
I loved the v1 but it was too aggressive for my daily needs.
Thank you for your sacrifice buying it to review and all…
Cbs Comedy GIF by CBS

Back
Top Bottom