Closed Shavette Pass Around

Tried the shavette this morning.
I like it.

It's definitely lightweight and flimsy compared to the feather AC, but I got a good shave from it.

I will confess to using a standard DE to touch up at the end, but overall I would have this as my holiday straight.

I'll give it a few more goes then it's off to Mr bean

cru. if your after a holiday straight. try the cjb, ive added a pair of scales to mine and its good (i find i prefer the easten style now though)

it takes feather blades as well. i think i picked mine up for £20 or so to my door but couple week wait

Right ready to move this on but am I right in thinking I am the last!?

It's alright, I quite liked it and think I might myself one for hoilidays actually.

Does the OP want it back as I think I am last on the list?
Thanks
David

mr..bean said:
Right ready to move this on but am I right in thinking I am the last!?

It's alright, I quite liked it and think I might myself one for hoilidays actually.

Does the OP want it back as I think I am last on the list?
Thanks
David
If nobody else is on the list take it on holiday if you want, then when you return pass it on to whoever wants it next. :)

Hi guys, I've just sent off a PM to see about getting a go. I didn't realise the pass around seems to have stopped a while ago. If it's still ok to pass on I'm sure Mr Bean will let me know.

Cheers b

I almost have just purchased this item from Amazon just half an hour ago but held off at the minute in hesitation! I know I am very new on here put if the PIF is still available and you are willing to pass it on then I would like to take a try on this.

Back
Top Bottom