Wool Fat
Tabac a/s

Much better.

Friday

Futur #3 365 blade #2
Palmolive cream, Vulfix 2235 brush
Alum
Blue Stratos

What a great shave, I'd forgotten what a joy it was to use the Futur. The 365 blade was a nice and smooth and I can't believe how much I like Blue Stratos!

Urban Hermit said:
Thursday Night:

• - Freely running cold, clean water, as needed for dunkings & rinses
    - Cleansed with Thayers' Lavender Witch Hazel
    - Omega Pro 49 and Nanny's Lavender soap ("new" formula)
    - Red bakelite Minora 3-Piece (probably circa early-to-mid-1940's)
      • - loaded with NOS Jewel Super Stainless (probably circa early-to-mid-1980's)[/list:u][/list:u]
        - MICAlum stick
        - Liberal application of more Thayers' Lavender Witch Hazel as AS[/list:u]

[attachment=0]

Ahhhh ... calm, calm, calm, calm, chilled.
        Relaxed_Emoticon_with_glass.gif

spandex: Lucky you. My 39c Longslant seems to give me an unfair amount of irritation when I use Bleue Extras in it. I'm pretty sure that was the combination I had it with before using that same set up yesterday, to my annoyance & my irritation!
        Slam_Fist_by_NeoWolf06.gif

• Hi Urban!

Yes, I guess it's a case of "different horses for different courses". Also :" What's good for one is sometimes bad for t'other". Two apt cliche's I feel - in the circumstances! The constant search for suitable combinations is at the very heart of what we all strive to do here isn't it? :D

Mikael said:
spandexcodpiece said:
Hi Mikael !
When you were at school, were you often deliberately very naughty, so that you were often punished by having the cane administered either to your hand or your posterior - by any chance :?: :lol:

No... you got it wrong, I´m The Punnisher, mohahaha :twisted:, lol. Thank you, it´s a nice blade, thanks to Neil though.

No Mikael, I think you mis-understand me! I know you are a big, bad swede, and quite capable of looking after yourself. I was referring to your prediliction for a little pain :shock: The word Masochist springs to mind... :lol:

spandexcodpiece said:
Mikael said:
spandexcodpiece said:
Hi Mikael !
When you were at school, were you often deliberately very naughty, so that you were often punished by having the cane administered either to your hand or your posterior - by any chance :?: :lol:

No... you got it wrong, I´m The Punnisher, mohahaha :twisted:, lol. Thank you, it´s a nice blade, thanks to Neil though.

No Mikael, I think you mis-understand me! I know you are a big, bad swede, and quite capable of looking after yourself. I was referring to your prediliction for a little pain :shock: The word Masochist springs to mind... :lol:

Aha, you where thinking of the sting part? Yes!? Well, some would say my wife is the masochist in this relation, but they don´t know her like I do :eek: :lol:

You don´t like the AS sting? I thought everyone did! ;) :lol:

Damian Murphy said:
but the Old spice does seem to sort things out ,if the shave has been a bit rough (or is that just me ?). Damian

It is certainly the most effective AS splash I've tried. There are nicer smelling ones out there but for performance nothing comes close.

Friday

Merkur Sledgehammer
Swede (2)
Mama Bears British Leather (Cheers Johnny)
Ebony Silvertip
Alum

Woweeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Friday Night:

- the plumbing was thrumming full of cold clean water for dunkin' & rinses
- cleansed with Thayers' Lemon Witch Hazel
- Urban Hermit's Home Experimentation: Citrus Mint shave oil
- J M Fraser's Oriental Spice cream & a Tezimel Scrubby HossHair brush
- Merkur 39c longslant with a Teflon Sputnik
- MICA stick
- Thayers' Lemon Witch Hazel
- Boots Freshwood ASB & L

Friday, 06-18-10.

Soap from Aleppo - Kimson silvertip - Merkur 25C - Wilkinson Sword #2 - Pre Proraso - Sir Irisch Moos shavong soap - Alum block - Toner Thayers Original - ASL Sir Irisch Moos.

Afeitado18-06-10002.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom