September 2017 Acquisitions

I don't mind at all - I saw it on a Facebook group. It's a BST group for UK Wet Shavers. It's the first time I'd seen it as well, so had to snap it up! I think I may be using it today, if not tomorrow. It smells incredible though, that's for sure!

Edit - forgot that he still does Citrus Musk. Very heavy on the Neroli to give that lemon/herbal-musk/tarte vibe. Very nice stuff!
Cheers for the reply buddy, I'm not on Facebook but il be keeping my eyes peeled for any that comes up for sale. I've looked at the citrus musk, think I'm gonna have to get some, lemon, lime and orange notes are like pure heaven to my nose

Cheers for the reply buddy, I'm not on Facebook but il be keeping my eyes peeled for any that comes up for sale. I've looked at the citrus musk, think I'm gonna have to get some, lemon, lime and orange notes are like pure heaven to my nose
Anytime, no need to thank me pal! Tell me about it, I said to myself 'no spending' but that Lemon Verbena came up and I just couldn't help myself haha.

OH's mugs arrived today, a day late for her birthday but ho-hum! I took her out for food last night so she can't complain...much...
Yet to see them in the flesh! Will take a photo of them later to showcase! :D

Edit: If anyone needs packing peanuts I've two boxes going spare...

Hiya,

Found this little treasure recently at a local antique store and on sale to boot! First complete set I have ever found in the wild, finally.
@dodgy
94MGeHS.jpg

Let's have a look at these mugs you bought for your better half from the Little Wren Pottery :)
Here are the mugs in their natural habitat!
IMG_5135.jpg

I've also got an example of what my new maggard synthetic knot will look like in the brush! Just waiting on epoxy;
IMG_5133.jpg

I've also received some Armani Figuier Eden duplicate through a trade. Very nice it is too. Fruity but with some punchy underlying spice. Not too heavy/cloying, quite fresh indeed!

Back
Top Bottom