Scent of The Day

Wow! Forgot about this, I use to love the stuff when I was younger. I'm now off to ebay for a search. :)
Yes :) it is a wonderful classic aftershave. When you search this aftershave on e-bay, you may come across to Insignia Musk edt from India. I bought it, and it has got nothing to do with the Original Insignia, a completely different product and doesn't worth the wait and the money.

Yes :) it is a wonderful classic aftershave. When you search this aftershave on e-bay, you may come across to Insignia Musk edt from India. I bought it, and it has got nothing to do with the Original Insignia, a completely different product and doesn't worth the wait and the money.

That's great thank you for the info, there is a bottle of the original from Greece but its a bit pricey, so have it on a notified search. Would love to do an Insignia shave soap and balm, now that would be something. :)

11-paco.jpg

Wearing Stash by Sarah Jessica Parker(SJP), guys this is currently priced at £19.99 @ Savers, for that price it's a bargain !!! This is a wonderful cozy woody fragrance and is far more masculine than marketed.

View attachment 29665
It's a shame there is not a savers store in Cornwall otherwise I would be buying a bottle. :)

Back
Top Bottom