Scent of The Day

15-02-500x500.jpg

The one I have is a natural spray in a giant Cuban cigar shaped bottle and to be honest it is not my favourite scent but it was cheap and it smells cheap. Probably the ones you got are the original.

Hello Sezer :)
These bottles have the same aroma as the giant cigar bottle.
When it came to be produced in Brazil, they threw these square bottles, inside the metal case.
They are made here: biocompany
It costs on average £ 7.00 a bottle of 100ml
My favorites are the Red and Echoes of London.

These perfumes have many presentations.
I was presented with a bottle of blue with a mug like that, around 2009. It is marketed in our neighbors, like Colombia. But I do not know where it's made. For the label on the bottom of the mug says Belgium - France - Miami and their addresses.

cuba caneca.jpg

Last edited:
The one I have is a natural spray in a giant Cuban cigar shaped bottle and to be honest it is not my favourite scent but it was cheap and it smells cheap. Probably the ones you got are the original.
Hello Sezer :)
These bottles have the same aroma as the giant cigar bottle.
When it came to be produced in Brazil, they threw these square bottles, inside the metal case.
They are made here: biocompany
It costs on average £ 7.00 a bottle of 100ml
My favorites are the Red and Echoes of London.

These perfumes have many presentations.
I was presented with a bottle of blue with a mug like that, around 2009. It is marketed in our neighbors, like Colombia. But I do not know where it's made. For the label on the bottom of the mug says Belgium - France - Miami and their addresses.

Thanks for the information, the one I have is Cuba Gold and Yes there were other flavours. To my nose it is bit chocolatey and a coffe like scent more than woody and tobacco so that was the disappointing bit but apart from that it is good value for money.

Back
Top Bottom