Scent of The Day

Acqua Di Parma Leather Cologne Concentrée

I've had 50 x 10ml atomisers delivered for the ADP sets.
6YRRUyL.jpg

Thanks! My problem must be that.. I just "import" images from the original site, yes ...
In that case, do a google image search for whatever you're wearing. You can organise by size (i.e. small, medium, large) and choose one which would fit nicely. :)

Edit: then it's your usual case of right-click, 'copy image URL', paste in the relevant box and 'tah dah'!

In that case, do a google image search for whatever you're wearing. You can organise by size (i.e. small, medium, large) and choose one which would fit nicely. :)

Edit: then it's your usual case of right-click, 'copy image URL', paste in the relevant box and 'tah dah'!
You make it sound all too easy but I'm afraid I'm at a total loss when it comes to grabbing an image, pasting copying ect.....I can just about upload pictures from my files in order to post a SOTD peice, it must be an age thing :) P. I get by and that's good enough for me, you may all have to suffer oversized pictures from time to time though and I apologise in advance :) P.

You make it sound all too easy but I'm afraid I'm at a total loss when it comes to grabbing an image, pasting copying ect.....I can just about upload pictures from my files in order to post a SOTD peice, it must be an age thing :) P. I get by and that's good enough for me, you may all have to suffer oversized pictures from time to time though and I apologise in advance :) P.
Most of it is just getting to grips with the lingo. The age differential definitely can have an effect. That being said, my grandmother is more tech-savvy than either of my parents.
One thing that's good to remember is holding down when on a phone/tablet/ipad does should give you the same options as pressing with two fingers on a mac, or right-clicking on a windows mouse/trackpad (that is, using the right-hand button to click, rather than the usual left-hand button). :)

I, personally, don't mind seeing oversized photos. :p

Most of it is just getting to grips with the lingo. The age differential definitely can have an effect. That being said, my grandmother is more tech-savvy than either of my parents.
One thing that's good to remember is holding down when on a phone/tablet/ipad does should give you the same options as pressing with two fingers on a mac, or right-clicking on a windows mouse/trackpad (that is, using the right-hand button to click, rather than the usual left-hand button). :)

I, personally, don't mind seeing oversized photos. :p
Good because you lost me with right clicking! :) P.

Back
Top Bottom