Sausage sandwich game

Pig Cat said:
As Derren Brown might say, "This is the place you are looking for..." :sleepy:

What's doin PC,

I could look it up, but I've no idea who Derren Brown is, or what doing someone's nut in means. Doesn't sound good though. So your quote means nada to me.

However, there's good news! Yes, Mikael is doin some catfishin right now in another thread. He's got the bait in the water for you.......looks very tasty.

Glad to help, and don't let Mrs PC read this please,

Dodgy

dodgy said:
Pig Cat said:
As Derren Brown might say, "This is the place you are looking for..." :sleepy:

What's doin PC,

I could look it up, but I've no idea who Derren Brown is, or what doing someone's nut in means. Doesn't sound good though. So your quote means nada to me.

However, there's good news! Yes, Mikael is doin some catfishin right now in another thread. He's got the bait in the water for you.......looks very tasty.

Glad to help, and don't let Mrs PC read this please,

Dodgy

Oh dear, I'll be in big trouble with 'er indoors (look it up) if I change the coffee machine she gave me as a Christmas present. I think I need to give it a good few months. Perhaps I could jam the steamer somehow and get an outboard one but she's already getting suspicious since I started muttering about my wand being the wrong shape.

Re: RE: Sausage sandwich game

pedro083 said:
monkeytennis said:
An egg!!!! And potato scone.....mmmm....I love Scotland!!!

dont forget the well fired morton roll

and the brown sauce

True.forgot the crispy roll!!!!must say I normally dont go for sauce...oh and must be square sausage!dont know how I ever coped without it!!!

If you've got a morton roll, surely fried haggis and egg - it's the only reason we'd do the night trip up north. You can get a sausage anywhere. And always white pepper on the egg, sausage or great chieftain o the puddin race.
Lloyd

Cumberland Sausage (sliced lengthways and fried), slice of black pudding (fried) on a lightly floured barm cake spread with salted butter.
The tiniest splash of daddies brown sauce and sprinkle of salt.

Perfection in a barm.

I have already booked my CABG's at Wythenshawe cardiac unit.

Back
Top Bottom