Saturday 20th November to Friday 26th of November of 2021.

Monday 22nd November

AM-JKLUsx2CTnuxjfCSjhztgt1j2A5-hl0q0SgFuh_YReVBlgZC197MXe56Dm3dIOXNSXX8zFDgsSzax4hxCdKT-XVg1oakbIXy2mecVBSuJ_qdxGOWHDg_WUs7vgisZVOl_kB9X2Yfepg7XaFbLP6E2_gMS7w=s800

Ganders Goat Soap w/Hop, Sage & Birch
Signature Soaps Britannia
Yaqi Dandelion w/Cashmere Synthetic 24mm
MARS w/Plate 2
Super Gillette Blue (2) SE
Brut Splash-On

Trying out a potential holiday setup.

Tue 23 SR SOTD
Soap Ariana & Evans London
Brush Yaqi 26mm Lucky Dice 2 Band Badger
Razor J.R. Torrey 5/8
Aftershaves Stirling Witchhazel MitA + Ariana&Evans Kaizen Splash with 3 Frost Drops
The more I use this soap...the stronger is the scent...which I like very much. The lather quality is terrific...richly creamy and very slick...!!
Missed my little Torrey...and today it gives me an outstanding shave! Being a workday...had limited time for SR but this razor is so nimble & the edge is so good (jnat)...3passes for a dfs/ccs result. The aftershaves were awesome too.
20211123_084718.jpg

SOTD : 23rd November 2021.

7.jpg

Shaving recipe for today.

Prep: Warm shower:/Asda Pomegranate & Apple Extract Shower Gel.

Pre:
Cold wet flannel to my face.
Pears Transparent Bar Soap.
Brush: Yaqi 24mm Sagrada Familia Synthetic.
Face Lather.
Lather: Proraso Sandalwood Soap.
Blade: Treet 7 Days Platinum. ( D1)
Razor: Parker 98r.

Cold water face wash with brush squeezings, Cold Water Face Rinse. /Homemade (~Autumn/Winter mix~) peppermint lavender, eucalyptus, + Tea Tree essential Oils Mixed Together With 200ml of Care+Witch Hazel./ Brut ASL./L'0REAL Barber Club Reinforcing ASB.

Greetings,

A nice early morning shave to start the day off, the parker 98r performed wonderfully with the fresh Treet 7DP blade...These blades are really starting to grow on me...The Proraso Sandalwood Soap provides an excellent lather.

A Enjoyable 2 pass + pick ups close comfortable shave with no errors to report...Finishing the shave off with a small dollop of L'0REAL Barber Club Reinforcing ASB.

My face is feeling super smooth & smelling divine.;)

Stay safe, and enjoy your day ladies & gentlemen.:cool:

259878396_2779233382377507_5410662432986590411_n.jpg
Prep: Shower, Palmolive Olive Oil Soap
Soap: Ach Brito Mogno
Brush: 24mm Yaqi Aqua Beaux Silvertip Premium synthetic
Razor: Merkur 34C HD
Blade: Gillette 7 o'clockYellow (1)

SPEEDMASTER -the accompanying cheap Polish splash for your expensive Omega watch. Or is it SPEEDMASTER - the name we took before Gillette rolled it out for their new 47 blade cartridge :unsure: ;) It's a nice enough, slightly citrussy splash which I'd happily use in regular rotation. Oh, and it's got a cool cap :cool::rolleyes: The 7 o'clock Yellow on the other hand had its faults shown up today (YMMV) - it's OK , but sits below every other Gillette blade I've ever tried, and there are enough alternatives in my den for the rest of this tuck to retire gracefully.

Last edited:
SOTD 23-Nov
20211121_144020 (1).jpg
Brush: Wolf Whiskers AP 26mm Gelousy SHD
Soap: Saponificio Varesino Cubebe
Razor: Blackland Blackbird
Blade: GSB (3)

Great soap and splash, keep meaning to try the others in the line but just never get around to it. Plus I am genuinely trying to maintain one in one out.

Wonderfully smooth with the ever efficient blackbird, tempted to pick up the brass before it disappears. No real need but I've come to really like the plain brass.

Hope everyone has a cracking day!

Cheers

Marc

21 November
Pre-shave:- Cold Shower
Bowl/Scuttle:- Captain's Choice
Brush:- Semogue SOC 2 Band Finest Badger in Taj Resin 24/53mm knot
Soap/Cream:- Stirling Soap ~ Amyris (Limited Edition)
Razor/Blade:- RazoRock SS Lupo 72 / Gillette Stainless (red & white pack) #9
Post/After-shave:- T.N. Dickinson Witch Hazel Astringent mixed into the 240ml bottle with Invite E High Potency Pure Oil (10 drops), Natural Plant Glycerin (20) & Tea Tree Oil Antiseptic (5)
Fragrance:- Tabac Craftsman

23 November
Pre-shave:- Cold Shower
Bowl/Scuttle:- Captain's Choice
Brush:- Semogue SOC 2 Band Finest Badger in Butterscotch 24/53mm knot
Soap/Cream:- Stirling Soap ~ Amyris (Limited Edition)
Razor/Blade:- Merkur 34C / Gillette Stainless (red & white) #32
Post/After-shave:- T.N. Dickinson Witch Hazel Astringent mixed into the 240ml bottle with Invite E High Potency Pure Oil (10 drops), Natural Plant Glycerin (20) & Tea Tree Oil Antiseptic (5)
Fragrance:- Tabac Craftsman

Lost Tribe of the Sith book 6 of 9
51gRVa4hrfL.jpg

Back
Top Bottom