Saturday 14th November to Friday 20th November 2020.

Pre - Shower / Face wash
Cream - Sweyn Forkbeard Vanilla & Tobacco
Brush - GFT Best
Razor - Merkur 34G
Blade - Personna Red (3)
Post - Old Spice AS followed with moisturiser

One of those days where the planets seemed to align and a great shave. Only for a few hours later to notice a rough patch just above the chin. A bit of GFT Skin food for lubrication and shaved off. Happy.

IMG_8219.jpg

Wed 18th November

RR S/S 400.SE- Plissoft noir
P & B Spitfire
RR S/S Hawk V3- OC
Feather Proguard ( 1 )
P & B Spitfire A/S Lotion

My last Shave with the OC was poor , and I think that probably the blade was off. Trying a Feather blade today to how that goes. Ensuring that I took care and did not rush,I had a pleasant Shave and was rewarded with rather nice close all round finish

ABC60AF2-F859-4A55-884E-ABB408264722.jpeg

Wed 18 Nov
SOTD with Classic Calani Seifenmanufaktur Oriental Plum.
IMG_20201118_154558_030.jpg
Have not used this set for a while, the performance is good and as for the scent, it's amazing!
It's a shame Calani no longer make soaps, as they lather fantastic and the scents are very nice and strong.

*Charcoal Goods Every day Razor/Bishop legacy handle
*Feather Blade
*Craving Shaving "Mystic Mesh"
*Calani Oriental Plum Soap+ Balm

My thematic shave for this outing was 'expletives'

IMG_20201117_172302.jpg

A razor - Razorock Hawk V3
A sharp piece of steel - Feather Super Professional
A brush - Yaqi Dandelion
What soap? - Extro Arancia

f*#%@ing sh*##*&g get on with it you useless f*#%@ing clown shoes

Shirley!

Frigging. Frigging. Frigging. Frigging :unsure:

Other than the Colonial V2 this is the only ever SE I have ever bought from new. Because I am a cheap skate. And for an all stainless SE the Hawk V3 is cheap. Goes a long way to prove a point. Previous outings had me a little underwhelmed as in reality I should have bought the 'nasty' plate version as this one is all a tad gentile. So to up the 'collateral damage scale' in goes the Super Professional.

Brush up, lather up and away we f*#%@ing go.

Now this is more effing like it. Smooth, efficient and doing a damn fine job. This is what I expect from an SE and all in double quick time. A few small weepers but rather more an expectation with a new AC blade. Three full passes to a f*#%@ing stonker of a shave and so smooth both me and @Boycie83 decided to have a joint face stroking session. :love:

That was my fucking SOTD for this evening and I leave you with some Japanese girls who know how to throw a few expletives in to their songs. Even though something is lost in translation as to the context it is used in. But hey, this lot always look as if they are enjoying whatever it is they are doing.

My thematic shave for this outing was 'expletives'

View attachment 61245

A razor - Razorock Hawk V3
A sharp piece of steel - Feather Super Professional
A brush - Yaqi Dandelion
What soap? - Extro Arancia

f*#%@ing sh*##*&g get on with it you useless f*#%@ing clown shoes

Shirley!

Frigging. Frigging. Frigging. Frigging :unsure:

Other than the Colonial V2 this is the only ever SE I have ever bought from new. Because I am a cheap skate. And for an all stainless SE the Hawk V3 is cheap. Goes a long way to prove a point. Previous outings had me a little underwhelmed as in reality I should have bought the 'nasty' plate version as this one is all a tad gentile. So to up the 'collateral damage scale' in goes the Super Professional.

Brush up, lather up and away we f*#%@ing go.

Now this is more effing like it. Smooth, efficient and doing a damn fine job. This is what I expect from an SE and all in double quick time. A few small weepers but rather more an expectation with a new AC blade. Three full passes to a f*#%@ing stonker of a shave and so smooth both me and @Boycie83 decided to have a joint face stroking session. :love:

That was my fucking SOTD for this evening and I leave you with some Japanese girls who know how to throw a few expletives in to their songs. Even though something is lost in translation as to the context it is used in. But hey, this lot always look as if they are enjoying whatever it is they are doing.

Anyone who fancies joining us in a ferocious face rubbing session can do so by investing in the same blades used by Mr Satanfriendly above - available at a bargain price on our very own BST:

Anyone who fancies joining us in a ferocious face rubbing session can do so by investing in the same blades used by Mr Satanfriendly above - available at a bargain price on our very own BST:

And I would have stroked your face even more to get my hands on them if I didn't have so many at the moment

Last edited:
Wednesday AM 2020-11-18
Guinness Book of World Records Day
AHRjHuM.jpg

Rooney Beehive Ivory Finest (24/50)
Floris Santal shaving cream (vintage)
Wolfman WR1-SB Titanium/WRH7 Ti
Polsilver Super Iridium (2)
Floris Santal aftershave
9JBvM7f.jpg

Good evening everyone. Hope you're all well.

Brush- Yaqi Timber Wolf
Soap- Prorasso Green
Razor- Gillette Fatboy (5) (2)
Blade- Gillette 7 O'clock Green #3
Post- Barts Peppermint
Splash- TGS Lemon and Mint

Tonight's effort has resulted in what Id like to call “a tingley face feeler”.

The brush whipped up a tremendous lather with the cream and the Fatboy and blade seem to be getting on very nicely.
A very pleasing shave.061EA43A-DF26-455E-9633-97D3A7B47A12.jpeg

18/11/20

Razor: ATT SE1
Blade: Feather Pro (4)
Brush: Dscosmetics 2B
Soap: Osma
Pre: Proraso White
ASL: Signature Soaps Hibernia
ASB: LEA

View attachment 61274

A much smoother shave with the Feather Pro and a top finish to boot.

Are you going to invite me around, run my hands across your face and give you an opinion?

Back
Top Bottom