S.O.T.D. Saturday 7th October to Friday 13th October 2017

A couple if first for my shave of the day today.
Body shave first attempt went really well and only one cut. Feels really nice, used ESC natural shave cream, muhle R106 and personna blade.
Face shave first time using a scuttle, well first time not face lathering and it was so much better to achieve a lush lather. Scuttle by steve woods ceramics, large tall. Shave cream was ESC citrus kiss. First time using a fatboy and the weight and handle were superb, Gillette 7 o'clock platinum blade. ESC citrus kiss balm to finish.
Really enjoyable day and great having a wee experiment with new kit.

A couple if first for my shave of the day today.
Body shave first attempt went really well and only one cut. Feels really nice, used ESC natural shave cream, muhle R106 and personna blade.
Face shave first time using a scuttle, well first time not face lathering and it was so much better to achieve a lush lather. Scuttle by steve woods ceramics, large tall. Shave cream was ESC citrus kiss. First time using a fatboy and the weight and handle were superb, Gillette 7 o'clock platinum blade. ESC citrus kiss balm to finish.
Really enjoyable day and great having a wee experiment with new kit.
Sorry haven't been able to load pictures from my phone. If anyone can give me some pointers I will get some pics up.

Mark Cross Razor (1913) / Kai Titan Mild AC (2)
690adb46cb2e8f66c9588b399df239b5.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Evening chaps!
Very quick sotd.
No pics sorry.
Gillette razor
Ladas blade #2 last
Tabac soap
Omega boar brush
Dove moisturiser
Tabac lotion
Tabac underarm.
Unfortunately a very rough shave, I think somehow the blade got damaged since yesterday mornings shave, lots of weepers.
Oh well can't win em all.
On the bright side i smell good. :)

Pre: Lucky Tiger face wash, EJ Pre-Shave cream.

Shaving: EJ DE89, Shark blade, Palmolive Shaving Stick, EJ Best Badger brush (unsure of model)

Not too bad a shave, only two pass with the grain though. Have some acne under my cheek and against the grain will make it worse. Should have left it for an extra day to clean up but I was looking messy.

The bearglove was okay, first time trying it. Was given to me as a pressent, would have preferred the original scent (savers have it at £5.99). Scent actually lasts a few hours on me which is surprising, I expected it to only hang around for thirty or so minutes.

Sent from my Swift 2 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom