Zenith 506TS
Blue's Goats Milk Tallow Soap
GEM Micromatic Clog Pruf
GEM SSC #4
Rinse>Alum>Rinse
Duru Mandarin Cologne
Gillette Pro 3in1 Balm
IAbvpdv.jpg

The Blue's soap is a dream to use. It lathers so easily and is slick and protective whilst leaving a great post feel. Also cheap as chips. Dolphin smooth 3pass from the ClogPruf.

Good day everyone!
+1 on the Blue's Goats Milk Tallow Soap...wonderful stuff, for it's performance, protection & post shave feeling it's second to non..at a very reasonable price..it doesn't get top marks for it's fragrance values, but for it's shaving qualities it's never failed me yet.;)

Last edited:
Wed 29th March

Vulfix 404 mixed
Vitos Red croap
Supply Se 3*
Schick "Chick " [ 5 ]
Alum Rub/Rinse off
Tuff Green A/S Lotion

I have mixed feelings about this Razor. On the most aggressive plate it shaves so smoothly, but there is little blade feel. I am finding that I get lulled into a false sense of security,and perhaps finish a shave too soon, leaving areas of my face not as closely shaven as they might be. Today was one of my more consistent Shaves.

IMG_1213.jpg

Wednesday 29th March
sotd 29th mar.JPG

Pre Shave: Hot Shower, L'Oreal Hydra Power Face Wash and Proraso Red
Razor: Fatip Piccolo
Blade: Lord Classic (#2)
Brush: Kent BLK4
Cream: La Toja Classic
AS: Lucido

Fantastic shave today, the Lord Classic blade worked great in the Fatip, very close shave. The La Toja cream I picked up on my recent trip to Madrid got it's first try and very good it is too. Used a bit too much cream to start with so ended up with far too much lather, the BLK4 brush makes light work of creating lather with cream, and hard soaps too. Bargain of brush if you pick one up from Costco online, I may treat myself to a BK8 as well.

SOTD 03-23-17
Good Morning.
Cream truefitt hill lavender, brush badger two bands semogue 5th ABB, Kamisori Tanifuji Kent 6/8, after shave La toja manantiales, eau de toilette Vetiver de Puig.
I loved the cream, a dense, protective foam turned into that by one of my favorite brushes, a very rich lavender scent, this Kamisori simply fabulous, your father is Tanifuji, the manantiales and Vetiver, simply like Says my countryman Jose Alfredo Jimenez "I was not born for poor, I like everything good". Life is beautiful ...
P. D. Thank you for the cream Christian C Guasque, to your health this shave ...
cd2995504292c3b3ca7bdda5b974b235.jpg

Enviado desde la guarida del lobo estepario...
Sent from the lair of the steppe wolf...

Back
Top Bottom