JNsg9qn.jpg

Supply V2 classic plate
Yaqi 2 band
P&B Spitfire
L'occitane l'occitan
Giles Shaving Co. Bowl

IMG-20180625-WA0000.jpg
SOTD:25/6
▪️Karve Shaving Co. D-Plate ▪️Wizamet Super Iridium (2)
▪️Faena - Winter Edition Soap ▪️Wildwestbrushworks "Snowrift"/SynBad
▪️Faena - Electron Aftershave Lotion

Patiently waited for its arrival and the wait was well worth it! A functional piece of art it is indeed! A delightful shave was achieved from the Karve Razor with the D plate. Super smooth and very efficient! Looking forward to more shaves using the C & D plate.

1529908794765.jpeg
Brush: Frank Shaving 20mm Best Badger
Soap: Phoenix and Beau Sanskrit (sample)
Razor: Rapira
Blade: Treet Silver (carbon steel) (1)

The edge was new, but possible because the blade had been sitting in the razor for ~40 hours it felt a bit tuggy and past its best. There were also a couple of weepers around the neckline this morning. Despite it not being a pleasurable shave (although the P&B Sanskrit almost managed to lift it up), once again the Rapira razor gave an absolutely stunning result. It was an absolute bargain, even if the postage was as much as the razor itself!

Happy shaving!

~SOTD~

Prep ~ Shower, Valbora Glicerlanolina Soap
Razor ~Olaf Rasmussen Surgical Prep ( On Loan, thanks D. )
Blade ~ Lodz Polsilver
Soap ~ Klar Kabinett
Bowl ~ charity shop find
Brush ~ SOC Badger & Boar (Taj)
Post ~ Thayers Rose petal
Scent ~ Roses Vanille, EDP - Mancera, Paris

A shave today with one of my most loved soaps and it doesn't contain tallow! Klar Kabinett.
I put the Lodz Polsilver back in the Olaf Rasmussen razor today, it does the job well without needing to be over careful, the soap was lathered with my SOC Bodger in what may have been a soup bowl but is perfect as a lathering bowl....£1.50 from a charity shop! Can't go wrong with that :p.
The lather was perfect, like a thick creamy rose scented yogurt, why this soap was discontinued I don't know but it was a crime against wet shaving!
The brush was nothing short of fantastic as was the shave itself, I finnished with the rose petal Thayers followed by a few squirts of Roses Vanille, the perfect end to a perfect shave. P.

Enjoy your day people......P.image.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom