S.O.T.D. Saturday 20th May to Friday 26th May 2017

+1 that's why I'm moving over to single edge razors, and I will be selling 90% of all my DE razors and blades soon. Sorry can't sell them here on TSR only to Australian wet shavers.

I've sold on some of my DE razors although I'm keeping hold of the others I have, as I like both DE and SE.
Good luck with the sale of your gear.

QShave / double shimmed Permasharp on 2-3. Excellent on beard, 4.5/5.0 on headshave. A few pick-ups short of cue-ball.
803301e4866b5dbdb56b4c2bc9a7af23.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Pre shave face wash - Cien Soap
Razor - Yingjili Tech
Blade - Lord Super Chrome (1)
Shave Soap - Arko
Post shave - Cold Water/Alum Block
Aftershave - Nivea Sensitive Balm

First time using a Lord Super Chrome, and I paired it with the Yingjili Tech which has an efficient head albeit very mild. The LSC wasn't didn't have as much bite as I expected with the razor a bit too mild to get as much for the third pass. No stinging with the alum block post shave and DFS so a very good nonetheless.

Monday 22nd May
Cadman Custom
OSP Bay Rum
Ever Ready 1914
Rocnel Handle
GEM SSC #6
Rinse > Alum > Rinse
Electrif's Bay Rum
Lacura Aq Cream Moisturiser
Al Rehab - Dakar EDP
tZmwoGw.jpg

The 1914 is not straight forward to use with modern handles due to its unusual thread. I use the 'Standard Razor' thread adapter to attach modern handles to mine. The GEM on its 6th outing performed perfectly, giving an easy, smooth 2pass.

Great shaves to you all :)

Mon 22nd May
Omega 11137 boar
Lea Classic soap
ES S/S Claymore- V1 Single Edge
Schick Proline Type P [ 9 ]
Alum Rub/Rinse off
Lea Classic A/S Lotion

A busy day ahead, so wanting no drama stuck to Razor Combo of Sunday, just changed from Tabac to Lea, for a a slight change. Very pleased I got one of the Original Razors and if the V2 is better, a Head Only option must be worth a go.

IMG_1301.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom