SOTD%20Feb%2020%202017_zpsqpwf6r4m.jpg

BBS-1/Stork :: Thater :: Sapone di Paolo

Razor: Timeless .95 OC w/Timeless Knurled Handle
Blade: Personna 74 Tungsten Steel (21)
Brush: Shavemac Zebra Honeycomb 2 Band
Soap: Reef Point Soap Tranquility
Aftershave: Folsom & Co. Capri
Bowl: Junichi Tanaka Scuttle

My usual 3 passes with touch up and ended up with a near BBS. For me this is a great combination of shaving gear. I get a close comfortable shave each and every time. Can't believe this Personna Tungsten Steel blade is still going strong.

20 02 17e.jpg

Tuesday 21st February 2017
Pre Shave: Hot Shower, Bulldog Face Wash and Proraso Red
Razor: PAA DOC
Blade: Polsliver SI (#4)
Brush: Plisson Pure Badger
Cream: Nivea Sensitive
AS: Lucido

Mediocre shave today, the Nivea cream was great but the Polsilver SI seemed blunt and felt like it was tugging through the stubble, last time I used the PAA DOC it was on day 5 of an Iridium Super and that shave was great. No irritation this time but the shave did not feel that close in places.

Pre: Gillette Series Irritation Defence Pre Shave Wash
Razor: Gillette Aristocrat #22
Blade: Gillette 7O'Clock Yellow SharpEdge (1)
Soap: Vintage P160
Brush: EJ 25mm Synthetic

efd4836e813e33af0e87e97ed91c0233.jpg

It's my birthday, so time for a relaxed shave today. First time using my newly acquired #22, everything else is tried and tested. All in all a fantastic shave.
Happy birthday!

Hump day:
Razorock Plissoft
Thiers Arminius 6/8
Cyril R Salter Wild Rose
Warm/alum/cold
Argan oil
Myrsol Blue then Old Spice

A decent shave using a gorgeous new (to me, at least) razor from @Fergiebilly. She is as sharp as she is clean and glided through day-old stubble. I'm not going to shave on back-to-back days herein as I feel a bit sensitive after this morning's tidy-up. Myrsol Blue is quite nice and goes surprisingly well with a dash of new Old Spice - there's some residual powdery scent from the Myrsol complimented with sweet spices from Old Spice. It's settled down quickly and nicely.

Dydd hump hapus, pawb - happy hump day, all.

SOTD4_zpsqnhidbgk.jpg

Back
Top Bottom