S.O.T.D. Saturday 11th Febuary to Friday 17th Febuary 2017

Fri 17th Feb
Stirling Synthetic 26mm
MWF
PAL S/S Adjustable
Schick " Chick " [ 4 ]
Alum Rub/Rinse off
Jaguar Prestige A/S Lotion

After a pre shave wash using a Neutrogena Glycerine bar , face lathered with trusty MWF was ready to go. My choice today The PAL is one of those Razors that some cannot come to terms with. However, it is my No1 vintage Injector in terms of smoothness and shave quality.

Not having to rush, I had an excellent smooth Shave whose finish equalled/surpassed those obtained recently
using the likes of The Claymore, Supply, and The General. It cost me less than the price of a lot of the new SE razors too. So being realistic I should not be hankering after the ATT SE , maybe should take up the offer of a loan from James @Acer89 - or is that too sensible:);)

View attachment 23627
The Pal is hard to beat imo as far as vintage injectors go. Fabulous .

Trimmed Personna DE blade in the Supply SE and Schick E2. Hey I'm not dead and am quite clean shaven.
471f7ae6922e84f810899c5ccdaefc8c.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Will you be using doctored DE blades in these razors again or was this thust to see if it could be done in practice ? Would you recomend this action? Thanks.
Someone on another forum said this was a desirable hack so I decided to try it. If you like a super aggressive shave it will cost you $.12 and a kitchen scissors. I have more enjoyable and effective combinations so doubt I'll be selling my Shake Sharp any time soon, but I will get at least a couple more shaves in because it certainly gets the job done.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom