Rogues Gallery

Fido said:
OK, as it's rogues gallery, this was Churchers College, Petersfield, fifth form Captain in 1957 when I still had some hair, still grinning.

Not to make you feel bad or anything, but my dad was born the same year that photo was taken.
To make you feel better - fifty six years later and compared with your avatar pic you look EXACTLY the same but with rather cool hair.

Fido said:
Everyone looks so normal. And young, with the odd exception.

Exception to normal or young? I'm getting a bit of both :)

Ian

Here's one of me during a ascent/descent of Snowdon (Ranger Track) last September. This was during descent (my poor knees!!)

It's probably the best picture of me that I've seen for a long time. I would have chosen a non-outdoorsy picture if I had a decent one.

I like how the fill-in flash on my wife's camera is reflected by the hi-vis stripe on the rucksack strap.

Ian

[attachment=7971]Chaps - I genuinely am missing from all my photos as I'm the one holding the bloody camera - especially on holidays - so here's one off my son's cameraphone that he took as we were heading out the door for a bit of a posh bash 2 weeks ago.

Beer was involved, in copious amounts, albeit later on

Ratty

Attachments

• IMG_0952.jpg
    IMG_0952.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 194
One with my 2 brothers and Sister from a couple of weeks a go............I'm the tubby one on the left...........:icon_rolleyes:
jpb4.jpg

And one when I was a bit (?) younger. Ronnies barbers in Biddulph only knew one haircut............short back and sides............:s
khu3.jpg

Typical school pic though...

Yes, she is.

One is the Canon G10 and the other one is the Ricoh GX100. That same evening I gave her (PIF) my Ricoh. So she started playing with both cameras, and as she's an artist (or at least college educated so) she grabbed the Ricoh and started taking pics of me as seen through the viewfinder of the G10...

KR_01_zpsbf8f2b85.jpg

[attachment=7975]

On the job, Cosmoprof - Bologna (Italia).

With a stinking Red wine hangover may I add.

Mark

Attachments

• Watty Bologna.jpg
    Watty Bologna.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 143
Here's a couple ..... The first one is me and SWMBO at Mansion House last November:

[attachment=7977]

And here is one of me with my Harley taken before I lost it in my divorce (which was from a former SWWNO):

[attachment=7978]

I'll have to look for some more outdoors-ie ones!

David

Attachments

• 051E_466.jpg
    051E_466.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 149
  • Dave Road King 009.jpg
    Dave Road King 009.jpg
    123.4 KB · Views: 155
Back
Top Bottom