Review: Timeless Razor's OC model

Greetings gentlemen.

I just heard about the Timeless razor about a week ago. I'm happy to have found info about them here. There doesn't seem to be much info elsewhere yet for some reason.

I have a few questions if some of you wouldn't mind.

I live in Central America so getting this right the first time is pretty important to me.

For my daily driver, I have been using the AT&T H1. It is quite aggressive as I only have a medium growth beard but maybe the hairs are a little coarse or tough or something. I definitely don't have that manly full, thick beard. And while this is aggressive as heck, I can tame it with the angle and good technique. I have their other less aggressive plates, and keep coming back to the H1 due to the smoothness I get with it and the length of time my face stays smooth. ATG on my upper lip scares me every time, even though I have got it down pretty well.

Could someone suggest how I might find the .95 gap Timeless razor in comparison. Will it feel/act as aggressive?

To me, the open comb with the grooved cap Timeless, just looks beautiful. But not sure how that might compare with my H1 SB. The OC Timeless is so beautiful that it is very tempting. But would it be even more aggressive?

With the H1, I use the large, Colossal handle. I love it's grip. How are the grips on the longer Timeless handles?

One idea could be to get the Master Kit though it is a bit of an outlay. The only thing I don't like about it is that most likely I will figure what I like the most and the others will stay in the drawer.

Lastly, could someone compare the quality to the AT&T razors. I love the quality of the AT&T, but am not 100% sure I have found "my" razor yet and so am looking here. Wolfman, while I'm sure is nice, does not equal what I consider to be appropriate business strategies for me to seriously consider them. I did reach out to them, and the response was far from satisfactory. I get why people might like them. But I will pass, preferring instead a responsive place where I can buy what I want within a reasonable time frame. Further, I like a nice, weighty razor.

Thanks for your help guys. Nice to make my first post here about such a beautiful razor.

Greetings gentlemen.

I just heard about the Timeless razor about a week ago. I'm happy to have found info about them here. There doesn't seem to be much info elsewhere yet for some reason.

I have a few questions if some of you wouldn't mind.

I live in Central America so getting this right the first time is pretty important to me.

For my daily driver, I have been using the AT&T H1. It is quite aggressive as I only have a medium growth beard but maybe the hairs are a little coarse or tough or something. I definitely don't have that manly full, thick beard. And while this is aggressive as heck, I can tame it with the angle and good technique. I have their other less aggressive plates, and keep coming back to the H1 due to the smoothness I get with it and the length of time my face stays smooth. ATG on my upper lip scares me every time, even though I have got it down pretty well.

Could someone suggest how I might find the .95 gap Timeless razor in comparison. Will it feel/act as aggressive?

To me, the open comb with the grooved cap Timeless, just looks beautiful. But not sure how that might compare with my H1 SB. The OC Timeless is so beautiful that it is very tempting. But would it be even more aggressive?

With the H1, I use the large, Colossal handle. I love it's grip. How are the grips on the longer Timeless handles?

One idea could be to get the Master Kit though it is a bit of an outlay. The only thing I don't like about it is that most likely I will figure what I like the most and the others will stay in the drawer.

Lastly, could someone compare the quality to the AT&T razors. I love the quality of the AT&T, but am not 100% sure I have found "my" razor yet and so am looking here. Wolfman, while I'm sure is nice, does not equal what I consider to be appropriate business strategies for me to seriously consider them. I did reach out to them, and the response was far from satisfactory. I get why people might like them. But I will pass, preferring instead a responsive place where I can buy what I want within a reasonable time frame. Further, I like a nice, weighty razor.

Thanks for your help guys. Nice to make my first post here about such a beautiful razor.
A great first post Ken, hope to hear more from you.

Reactions: Ken
Back
Top Bottom