Recommend me some good television series to watch please!

thread_resurrection.gif

Iggle Piggle - In the Night Garden.
I've told you before, Rob - stop taking those codeine and paracetemol tablets for your piles. They make watching such programmes immensely soothing. I'm off for a trip in the Pinky Ponk...:cool:

Has anyone noticed that the Pontipines fart a lot? :eek:

Since you liked Life on Mars and Ashes to Ashes how about The Sweeney? Very retro but groundbreaking in its day, a time when villains were decent sorts who didn't beat up old ladies and policemen still said "You're nicked son".

NCIS (the original and the first 10 seasons of that) might be worth a look. Mrs 6 gets all gooey when Mark Harman (Gibbs) is on the screen and Ziva and Caitlin aren't too bad either.

MASH is great but not when they include the laughter track - when originally broadcast on BBC

Oh and anyone who loved the cast in Dectorists might want to check out "Capital" there are at least two of the main characters on that show (which is very interesting with a plot that still has me a bit puzzled...). Slow moving TV drama with intelligent writing.

1exkig.jpg

Homeland season 4 finale was on Irish TV last night... a bit of a let down.

Just finished Fargo Season 1 & 2 - Season 1 was just excellent - Season 2 was OK, but completely different to Season 1.

Back
Top Bottom