Razorock Hawk

just came across them hawk razors on the bay i wonder if that was the fellers plan to buy and sell them on and see what happens also had a second shave with mine friday and i think it beats my schick which i think is a 70s model and how do you fellers who own a mongoose and a hawk compare the two when it comes to closeness

I think Razorock are trying to stop ebay speculators by making a limit of one razor per person. I have been on the razorock site and it just says " out of stock" no info on a new batch or the ability to place a pre-order :/

just came across them hawk razors on the bay i wonder if that was the fellers plan to buy and sell them on and see what happens also had a second shave with mine friday and i think it beats my schick which i think is a 70s model and how do you fellers who own a mongoose and a hawk compare the two when it comes to closeness
I've only had two shaves with the Hawk so really can't make much of a comment but will in a week or so!

I think Razorock are trying to stop ebay speculators by making a limit of one razor per person. I have been on the razorock site and it just says " out of stock" no info on a new batch or the ability to place a pre-order :/
A number of people bought a chrome and black Hawk during the first run. I had a chance but figured somebody is going to lose out and that happened anyway. I must say they shave terrific.

Well I will have a look at this Hawk when and if it comes out again. As I say I am thinking it is probably hype to build up tension and create more demand. I have not bought anything from Razorock or Italianbarbers but they seem quite marketing savvy.

If you waiting, just like me...
b3744020f064e18c9cf2d2c127017ce7.jpg

Poslano sa mog EVA-L19 koristeći Tapatalk

Going by previous RR razors I don't believe thats the case at all
Guys know batch two is coming.
Once they have gone prices will inflate again.

Back
Top Bottom