Razorock Hawk

Folks been reporting the problem with the link with PayPal. When I did my order, it went to PayPal but after I hit the pay button, it went back to IB to ask how I wanted to ship (even though PayPal showed it as part of the total).

Folks been reporting the problem with the link with PayPal. When I did my order, it went to PayPal but after I hit the pay button, it went back to IB to ask how I wanted to ship (even though PayPal showed it as part of the total).

When I checked out I didn't use the PaypalExpress button I went to the regular check out page and there selected Paypal as payment option. No idea if that can make a difference or not. It worked though.

I think maybe he did get a thousand of them in - as they have not sold out yet. That's a good thing. Less stress for people.

Yes, I think Joe said 1000 in the first batch and another 1000 coming in the second batch. Don't know if he meant 1000 of each or 500 of each. We all still got time.

I never got the email but thanks to Darkbulb I managed to bag one. Again only thanks to Darkbulb though as i had issues checking out too

Back
Top Bottom