razor recommendations

why is it that when ever a "moderator" isn't unable to understand something, wether an idea or a point being discussed they scream 'troll" to cover up their lack of understanding?

Nothing wrong with merkur, muhle, or EJ. I don't like most of their marketing strategies and I don't like the EJ woman in America. Those use an actual razor blade so those are real razors.

There is so much bullshit passed along on a large number of sites and forums its not funny. Its almost criminal in some ways. A new person goes to an informational page sees how a particular razor is real good for beginners, clicks the websites "ebay store page" link. And ends up paying to much for say a red tip or a slant and the next day posts the classic
"why wont my face stop bleeding" post.

why is it that when ever a "moderator" isn't unable to understand something, wether an idea or a point being discussed they scream 'troll" to cover up their lack of understanding?

Nothing wrong with merkur, muhle, or EJ. I don't like most of their marketing strategies and I don't like the EJ woman in America. Those use an actual razor blade so those are real razors.

There is so much bullshit passed along on a large number of sites and forums its not funny. Its almost criminal in some ways. A new person goes to an informational page sees how a particular razor is real good for beginners, clicks the websites "ebay store page" link. And ends up paying to much for say a red tip or a slant and the next day posts the classic
"why wont my face stop bleeding" post.
Ever tried on one of these?
Chill...
SCNR :p

Right or wrong, I have to respect a man with giant ballz!

And you have to give it to him, there are strong threads of truth running through the madness.

Greetings Bezoar

I am not the brightest star in the universe and I certainly do not possess the mental horsepower to work out quite what the f**k you are whingeing and whining about. It's not an 'American Thing', our U.S. members are full of fun and positivity, you come across as a man who is only happy if he has something to complain about. You do not have to like Zamak razors, you do not have to like U.S. razor forums, you do not have to recommend anything to anybody.

You are perfectly entitled to your views and you are perfectly entitled to express them but do cheer up a bit old fellow!

The owner of this site does not sell any shaving gear. On this site if you wish to argue the merits of shaving with a chainsaw you may do so.

Regards
Dick.

I wish this forum had custom titles, I know who I'd nominate as TSR's resident "dour grouch".
images_zpsixcnxnsg.jpg

You have to give it to him, there are some threads of truth running through the madness.

Just the one word was switched and better reflects how I think of his writings. Occasionally he's right on the money and other times not even close to my way of thinking. The trick is to figure out which ideas are true/legit and what ideas are used just to get a response from the mob. Yep, 'some' describes things about right and Carl has a sharp skeptical sense for how things are. I can't see the harm though.

Either way's ok with me.

Martin

Oh jeeez, before I forget there's one forum I didn't see mention of and that's SMF. Man, it's been a looong time since hanging out there. Hah, a definite not for profit place that runs on the kindness of strangers and the invisible owner. One of the older shaving related forums.

Last edited:
Reactions: Len
Back
Top Bottom