Rapira Platinum Luxes - New Seller on Ebay

Re: RE: Rapira Platinum Luxes - New Seller on Ebay

alexface said:
I ordered 100 Lux 6 January to the USA. ETA: 21 Jan - 5 Feb. $5 + $5 shipping.
Day after me[emoji2] let's see how long.
My last batch from Andrey was just over the month.

Ordered 100 voskhods on the 12th of Jan.. Standard Razor via Massdrop supposedly ships on the 27th of Jan .. I expect to be 'surprised' by both sometime on the 3rd week of February ^_^

For those folk who have purchased from unuta77 (Andrey Gordenco) through fleaBay, he is usually pretty good at putting up tracking details on the site.

If you do have the tracking details - Andrey normally sends parcels by Russian Post - here is a link which may be used to track progress of your parcel:

http://www.russianpost.ru/tracking20/English.htm

It is amazing to see the number of hold points before the parcel even gets out of the Russian Federation!

Nico1970 said:
For those folk who have purchased from unuta77 (Andrey Gordenco) through fleaBay, he is usually pretty good at putting up tracking details on the site.

If you do have the tracking details - Andrey normally sends parcels by Russian Post - here is a link which may be used to track progress of your parcel:

It is amazing to see the number of hold points before the parcel even gets out of the Russian Federation!

Thanks for that, very useful.

Dispatched 19th Dec and left the sorting center yesterday !

I have been email chatting with a squeeze in Moscow for a couple of years
who asked if I would write her a proper old fashioned letter.
So I emailed Monday night to ask for a confirmation of her address and in passing
she mentioned that she was about to leave to catch a plane for a visit with family
in Volgograd.

Oh! I said not wanting the nice stationary I'd bought to be sitting on
a Moscow welcome mat getting grubby, "how long will you be away?"

I return on 8th Feb she said, but don't worry about letter as it wont arrive
before then.

I'm not so skeptical now.

alexface said:
I ordered 100 Lux 6 January to the USA. ETA: 21 Jan - 5 Feb. $5 + $5 shipping.

Nico1970 said:
For those folk who have purchased from unuta77 (Andrey Gordenco) ...

Thanks Nico, that's very helpful.

* 6 January Purchased from unuta77 @ eBay
* 16 January Acceptance Moskva CMP Consignment, Arrived at international office of exchange
* 18 January Handed to customs, clearance completed, Released by customs
* 19 January Processing, Left the sorting center, Export of international mail

One thing that might look like the guy is being
lazy is that it "appeared" to take him 2 weeks
to get mine into the post as the received date
was so late.

The fact that he sent me the tracking number
the day after my order shows that it was the
postal system that causes the delay.

Placed order on 9th Jan, dispatched on the 12th... Arrived today, two weeks from Russia isn't bad. Lovely stamps on the envelope.

I don't think they were sent by a guy though looking at the name on the sender details.

Order placed 7th January 2015, arrived at the Russian Federation post office on 16th January, exported on 19th January and delivered today, 23rd January.

Now, notwithstanding the delay in bringing the goods to the post office in the first place (8th - 16th January) - although, to be fair to Andrey (or Tatyana), he probably only posts once per week - four days to get from the Russian Federation to UK is not bad at all. For the princely sum of £5.83 for 100nr Rapira Swedish Supersteels, I'm definitely not complaining...:icon_lol:

Back
Top Bottom