Rapira Platinum Luxes - New Seller on Ebay

I don't know if they've added the option yet for whichever version of eBay Russia uses but you can select "request invoice" and the seller will send you an invoice for one payment including all the items.

ravey said:
I don't know if they've added the option yet for whichever version of eBay Russia uses but you can select "request invoice" and the seller will send you an invoice for one payment including all the items.

It's not an option as far as I can see, so you have to buy each item individually and wait for a refund...

rowlers said:
ravey said:

It's not an option as far as I can see, so you have to buy each item individually and wait for a refund...

Andrey also does not refund the correct amount! I am $9 down at the moment. Discussions ongoing!
edit:
More refunds received, all adds up now ;)

Yeah when I got stuff from him I was expecting a full refund on the extra postage but just got partial. Dunno if they have tighter weight bands or he just needed to buy some fags.

rowlers said:
Dave Q said:
Greenpotterer said:
Just ordered 200 Rapira Swedish Supersteel for £10.62 delivered. thanks for the heads up
Gaz

Thanks for the post. I didn't see they were that cheap. Just ordered 200. Love these blades. Unta77 is one of the top sellers imo.
Just about to order again. Was going to just get 50s, but it would be rude not to go for 100s!
Its a pity you can't add them all to your basket and pay in one, instead of the "refund" route that Andrey offers...:huh:
I just ordered 2 in the quantity box and the postage was recalculated from £2.69 for 100 up to £3.80 for 200 immediately. seems very reasonable to me it wouls cost that much to drive to the shop
Gaz

Yeah, that's if you want multiples of the same item, but if you want 5 different items than it can;t be done, you've got to wait until Andrey refunds you. But to be fair to the guy, mine was bang on, so I've got 500 blades coming for around £25.

It's personal preference but of all the blades unuta sells I rate the swedes the best.

Three sharp smooth shaves from each blade

Robti said:
Thanks AI H
Will get a few ordered tonight

See totally "your mileage may vary".

I think the Swedes are excellent blades,
easily top five for me, but I think the Lux just edge them for comfort,
although the Swedes are very smooth.

What I think I'm trying to say is that with prices being close
to half of what they were last summer, buy both and fill yer boots mate.

Back
Top Bottom