Proraso Sandalwood aftershave lotion

4Men.ie have it here in Ireland and are doing free ROI shipping this weekend, so I'm going to order a bottle. Should be here early next week.

Arrived this morning. Just tried a quick splash on my arm, initial impressions -

1. True to the smell of the sandalwood shaving cream
2. Very mild smelling - very much a skin scent, can't smell it from my arm unless I put my nose right up to it

Won't go any further than that until I've a chance to use it properly later on today.

Arrived this morning. Just tried a quick splash on my arm, initial impressions -

1. True to the smell of the sandalwood shaving cream
2. Very mild smelling - very much a skin scent, can't smell it from my arm unless I put my nose right up to it

Won't go any further than that until I've a chance to use it properly later on today.
Interesting. I have the soap and pre/post and find the scent quite strong, although it does not project. That said 6 hours later I still get the odd whiff - I really must stop picking my nose.

Just shaved... other than smelling like the shave soap, there's not much to get excited about here. For me, it just has no zing to it... scented water is about all I can describe it as. Very flat, boring, lacks its own personality... if that makes sense.

Just shaved... other than smelling like the shave soap, there's not much to get excited about here. For me, it just has no zing to it... scented water is about all I can describe it as. Very flat, boring, lacks its own personality... if that makes sense.
Its supposed to be really moisturising with the shea butter oil, is it?

Can't say I noticed anything special about it... my skin felt good after the shave, but it usually does anyway. Was zero burn from it, but I'm not sure if that was due to a good shave or the recipe in the bottle. The scent, when compared to the shaving soap, is a dead ringer. Obviously wait and get a few more opinions.

@Scowley - I'm in the ROI, so between restrictions and costs it's not really worth it :-(

Thanks JB saved me some wonga

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Ah.. you know that the next person will say that it's the greatest thing since sliced bread. Wait and get a few more opinions.

Back
Top Bottom