Plisson L'Occitane

My favourite brush. You did well at that price

Whosthedaddy said:
Occams Razor said:
Whosthedaddy said:
Got mine and and to be honest it's a 'meh'? Can't really see what the hype is for especially for the price too.
.... Really? 22 quids a steel though!

I got mine even cheaper on here, I mean the normal RRP of £30+ is joke considering my handle has started de laminating too?

It's quite the hype on this brush.

Don't get me wrong it's very soft and does the job although not how I use a brush? I like to paste the lather on, with this if you try this you spray the bathroom with lather if not careful. Just change the way I do it then? Yes, but also had a little trouble loading for a hard soap yesterday.

Worth emailing l'occitane they have always been good to offer a replacement if there's a problem.

Whosthedaddy said:
Occams Razor said:
Whosthedaddy said:
Got mine and and to be honest it's a 'meh'? Can't really see what the hype is for especially for the price too.
.... Really? 22 quids a steel though!

I got mine even cheaper on here, I mean the normal RRP of £30+ is joke considering my handle has started de laminating too?

It's quite the hype on this brush.

Don't get me wrong it's very soft and does the job although not how I use a brush? I like to paste the lather on, with this if you try this you spray the bathroom with lather if not careful. Just change the way I do it then? Yes, but also had a little trouble loading for a hard soap yesterday.
Yes I see what you mean. I have used it on hard soaps but I prefer my Simpson or vulfix when using hard soap. Recently picked up a Muhle synthetic XL which works amazingly well, as good as my Chubby 2 and at a fraction of the price!

€31.00 seems to be going rate in Europe. I got mine on holiday in Belgium around Xmastime for that price. I think it's a great little brush, so soft you can face lather till the cows come home without worrying about losing the skin off your face.
It's a great idea to pick up one as a souvenir when visiting Europe.

Back
Top Bottom