Phoenix&Beau tallow soap: containers & scent strength [feedback sought]

@Nisse and @globalm thanks folks, they're not the finished item yet so fear not, I'll feedback your comments to the designer *cough* my wife *cough* :D
93691d5b-e64b-4d61-9845-14eac3e5b6b0_zpsya26tjv6.png

They look great to me :)

Also Litsea Cubeba sounds exotic, better than lemon lol

It's a Citrus soap hence Citra In the title.

Don't let @Kevy talk you out of your initial thought, he's only thinking about the trouble he's gonna have pronouncing it on his videos ;)
Ha ha! You could be right! Litasa Cubaba? Litsaucy Cuboida? Let's See The Cute Baby? F**k it, it's lemon!!! Lol :)

Superb labels! Clean, concise and informative. Colours are striking and the logo well placed with regards to printed information. ETA?
The date I have in mind for our "go live" is 29th February. We still have much to do between now and then, e.g. finalise scent strength, safety assessments for the scented formula, generate copy for what will be our Shopify powered website, etc. I'm confident of hitting my target :) and will naturally keep you all posted.

Out of curiosity, what is everyone's stance on me making the soaps available for pre-order?

Looking beyond this we have April and June as release windows for our first two limited run seasonal scents. They are a beautiful Chypre and Fougere, respectively. Autumn and winter inspire me to make monstrously dark and sinister scents :eek:, so be prepared for some boldness around those times :).

Ps, I've just had a 4 pass shave with 'Citra Royale' (scent strength testing = not yet strong enough) and worked my lather to @Nishy lather shots and, um, oh my. Naturally I'm biased but.. What.. A.. Shave. BBS and much to my wife's malign I can't stop touching my silky smooth face :D:cool::)

More soon, chaps.

Kerry.

Evening all,

Thought you might like to know that I'm considering a 4th scent for my release date & core line. I've just enjoyed a 4 pass shave with my soap scented with said scent and it was wonderful.

It's called 'Baskerville' and is an unashamedly rich scent made of the earth, the forest/moors and smoke. Built around an accord of vetiver, sandalwood and patchouli (and other eo's) it makes for a grounding & enjoyable shave.

Scent being the HUGELY subjective matter that it is what say you in regards to 'Baskerville' please? Something you'd like to see?

Kerry.

Back
Top Bottom