Phoenix&Beau tallow soap: containers & scent strength [feedback sought]

Size: similar in size/shape/capacity as the OSP tubs. Similar also are the tubs used by Shannon's soaps, Shave Revolution, etc. 100mm diameter.
To keep costs down, plastic/PET tubs are ideal. All the containers I have that are aluminum are dented easily. Glass has the tendency to shatter when dropped on a tile floor. :(
Strength: As strong as the laws allow! :D

Happy 2016 to everyone here on TSR :) Regarding packaging we will almost certainly be launching with 4oz plastic screw lid jars. Samples, smaller jars and soft packaging are also being considered but for now we are focusing on the 4oz option.

I've some core range label designs I'll share with you the moment my wife has finished them :)

Kerry.

Evening all,

I thought you might like to see these :) Each sticker will be approximately 100mm wide. Please let me know what you think. N.b @Kevy re 'Citra Royale' I'm still thinking on your comment re the use of 'Litsea Cubeba' or substituting it for one of the other present oils. The jury is still out at the moment :)

Regards,

Kerry.

COMMANDO_SHAVING_SOAP_zpsh5f7ibst.jpg
CITRA%20ROYALE_SHAVING_SOAP_zpskppismlp.jpg
SOLARIS_SHAVING_SOAP_zps2iznh5wf.jpg
SANSKRIT_SHAVING_SOAP_zpso7mghxpe.jpg

I think these look great Kerry. Nice and clean looking. Love the colours,good designs, not too cluttered. Are you planning on putting the names of the soaps on the sides of the tubs? Re the Litsea Cubeba, I just thought some buyers might not know what that is and therefore think twice because they're not sure what that scent is. Is it Lemon?

I think these look great Kerry. Nice and clean looking. Love the colours,good designs, not too cluttered. Are you planning on putting the names of the soaps on the sides of the tubs? Re the Litsea Cubeba, I just thought some buyers might not know what that is and therefore think twice because they're not sure what that scent is. Is it Lemon?
Hi @Kevy we've deliberately gone for getting everything on to one sticker; that way can keep the cost of labelling down, which in turn is a direct saving we'll pass on to our customers. One sticker also reduces the time it takes to label each jar. :cool:

Litsea Cubeba has a wonderfully sweet citrus-lemon aroma and packs a nice citrus punch!

Ouch! my OCD kicked in not 100 % happy with the size and spacing of lines and pics in the centre of stickers and the word shaving soap not 100 % centered and Citra Royale letter spacing looking a bit odd but for customers more interested in soaps than nitpicking no biggies :)

Back
Top Bottom