Phoenix Artisan Accoutrements to UK?

Hello guys,

About a year ago I bought the Phoenix Artisan Accoutrements Gondolier Aftershave Tonic from a UK online shop. The name has escaped me but the guy no longer sells any American products.

Their Gondolier tonic is one of my favourite scents. I am going to be buying the accompanying shave soap in due course direct from their website. No real issue with that. The only issue is this silly law where I can't buy any of their aftershave colognes that contain alcohol.

Is there any way I can get hold of this without physically going to America?

Many thanks,

Alex.

The last I knew there is NO alcohol shipment to the UK via air. That leaves only via ship whereas they throw everything into a container, e.g., bowling balls, anvils, sofas, engine blocks, etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
The last I knew there is NO alcohol shipment to the UK via air. That leaves only via ship whereas they throw everything into a container, e.g., bowling balls, anvils, sofas, engine blocks, etc.
I'm guessing here but I hope I can buy colognes in USA and allow to bring them in my luggage.....

Last edited by a moderator:
Check with your airlines & the TSA.

I have, in the past, carried with me cologne, on trips to the state so I don't see why would be an issue buying new and bringing it here. My daughter travels to USA regurlarly and she has never mentioned any restrictions. I'll ask her to test the waters and bring me a little something when she goes to LA in a couple of weeks. :)

I have, in the past, carried with me cologne, on trips to the state so I don't see why would be an issue buying new and bringing it here. My daughter travels to USA regurlarly and she has never mentioned any restrictions. I'll ask her to test the waters and bring me a little something when she goes to LA in a couple of weeks. :)

I brought aftershaves back from New York a month ago without any problems :)

Italian Barber is Canadian, not U.S. based. I understand that U.S. orders from Italian Barber are mailed off from within the U.S.

I'm not sure if they have a U.S. based distribution center, or if the stuff is merely trucked over the border and dropped off at the post office.
Yes, Italian barber Canadian but transports the package by USPS.
The official version: Italian Barber does not send alcoholic AS (read the international shipping information on the site)
The inofficial version: Yes, Italian Barber send alcoholic AS , but this is your risk. You get no refund if US Customs retains the package. I had no problems so far (germany).

Back
Top Bottom