Phoenix and Beau update

Hello everyone,

Well I have an update for you all in that we're busier than ten men developing a new core soap (more on that in a moment), preparing our next seasonal soap (Star Noir) for its September release, finalising the scent for 'Baskerville' (October) and preparing our range of after shave tonics and solid cologne (tbc & September respectively).

Oh, that and we're also reviewing our jars (we want to use more substantial ones) and the artwork for Citra Royale, Sanskrit and Solaris. The thinking on the latter is that we'll be enhancing them in order to make them as striking as Spitfire and Albion.

So I said Sarah and I were busy, right? :)

Joining the full time ranks of our core soaps will be a classic bay rum scent that I just had to introduce (date tbc). Being a massive fan of the scent I have a wonderful blend of lime, bay, orange, cinnamon, benzoin and real dark rum. The prototypes are currently labelled as 'Imperial Rum' and it's is a cracker!

Outside of this we busy ourselves doing our best to keep up with direct and stockist orders and we'd both like to extend a MASSIVE thank you to all of our customers, be they direct via our website or through any of our awesome stockists. Thank you to everyone!

It's a wonderful problem to have but we genuinely struggle to keep up with demand. We're reviewing our systems and are working hard to be efficient as possible. What this needs to be considered against however is the running of a busy family household (our girls are both under 6) and my full time job outside of PB. Sarah does some freelance work also and so you might say we are spinning many plates :) Our aspiration is that, one day, we'll both able to commit entirely on PB and have no extraneous factors that impinge on our time.

The trials and tribulations of trying to effectively grow your own fledgling company and all.. :)

So that's about everything for now save to say that we might well welcoming our 10th (and 7th international) stockist, the Greece based 'HairMaker.gr' (Hi Giannis!). We'll keep you posted on this front. In the interim, if you've any questions, suggestions for core range scents or other products you'd like to see introduced please drop either Sarah or myself an email at kerry (or sarah)@phoenixandbeau.uk

With kindest regards,

Kerry.
Hi Kerry, do you know when your Spitfire will be back in stock and is there a mailing list I can be put on?
Many thanks, Paul.

Hello everyone,

Well I have an update for you all in that we're busier than ten men developing a new core soap (more on that in a moment), preparing our next seasonal soap (Star Noir) for its September release, finalising the scent for 'Baskerville' (October) and preparing our range of after shave tonics and solid cologne (tbc & September respectively).

Oh, that and we're also reviewing our jars (we want to use more substantial ones) and the artwork for Citra Royale, Sanskrit and Solaris. The thinking on the latter is that we'll be enhancing them in order to make them as striking as Spitfire and Albion.

So I said Sarah and I were busy, right? :)

Joining the full time ranks of our core soaps will be a classic bay rum scent that I just had to introduce (date tbc). Being a massive fan of the scent I have a wonderful blend of lime, bay, orange, cinnamon, benzoin and real dark rum. The prototypes are currently labelled as 'Imperial Rum' and it's is a cracker!

Outside of this we busy ourselves doing our best to keep up with direct and stockist orders and we'd both like to extend a MASSIVE thank you to all of our customers, be they direct via our website or through any of our awesome stockists. Thank you to everyone!

It's a wonderful problem to have but we genuinely struggle to keep up with demand. We're reviewing our systems and are working hard to be efficient as possible. What this needs to be considered against however is the running of a busy family household (our girls are both under 6) and my full time job outside of PB. Sarah does some freelance work also and so you might say we are spinning many plates :) Our aspiration is that, one day, we'll both able to commit entirely on PB and have no extraneous factors that impinge on our time.

The trials and tribulations of trying to effectively grow your own fledgling company and all.. :)

So that's about everything for now save to say that we might well welcoming our 10th (and 7th international) stockist, the Greece based 'HairMaker.gr' (Hi Giannis!). We'll keep you posted on this front. In the interim, if you've any questions, suggestions for core range scents or other products you'd like to see introduced please drop either Sarah or myself an email at kerry (or sarah)@phoenixandbeau.uk

With kindest regards,

Kerry.

Only just seen this thread...P&B crops are my favourites and will definitely be ordering more. look forward to seeing the new packaging too! Keep up the great work!;):)

Morning all,

For those of you who had been waiting on more stock being available that time has now come :). Our stockists have taken the lions share of this months batches but there is a small amount of spitfire and co that is available to all.

With kind regards,

Kerry.

Evening all,

A polite notice to let you all know that Spitfire is back in stock and we've added to our sample range with the inclusion of Albion. Et voila!

Our 5g sample range is available via our website www.phoenixandbeau.uk
samples_zpstfatxoej.png

Have a great weekend everyone,

Kerry.

Afternoon everyone,

Well we've a busy week lined up, and no mistake. Tomorrow at midday (GMT) we will be making Baskerville available for pre-order via our website until 1200hrs (GMT) 01/10. Inspired by cuir de russie and also the Sir Arthur Conan Doyle novel 'The Hound of the Baskervilles' the scent is our offering for the autumnal season. Birch, labdanum, frankincense, tonka bean, cedarwood and vetiver make for a dark scent.

For me it smells of dark moorland and earth, albeit with a very slight hint of smoke which is introduced via the inclusion of birch tar.

Here are the opening lines from its description on our site:
"Darkness envelops the wanderer. His hind-brain in turmoil, will he fly or fight?

Terminally he hesitates. For something monstrously large and impossibly close lets a wet guttural growl from its lupine throat. Lucent eyes peel open and watch him from within the night that envelops them.

They focus only on him.

The Beast and the wanderers doom explode forwards.. "

:eek::eek:.

After Baskerville and on the 30th September 'Star Noir' will be available for purchase via our website and pre-orders will be dispatched soon after :D. Thank you to all of our pre-order customers and to everyone who has supported us / purchased our soaps to date :):).

With kindest regards,

Kerry.

Hi Kerry.

Great label and great sounding dark scent.

Will the Baskerville be available through other stockists or only via your website?

With the seasonal soaps, are you planning on having the same ones available at the same time year on year? Or are they a more limited edition type scent, possibly only a one off?

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom