Phoenix and Beau: Spitfire

I've just shaved with it and I have to report it is truly a quality soap, just as expected. Well done Kerry. Great in all ways. The scent stays in the bowl when lathering and what a scent it is. I have the Obsidian but I don't think it will get much use. I hate spoiling a good soap. I know it's a bit OCD but with it being a limited edition I doubt I'll be able to bring myself to lather it up.

I've just shaved with it and I have to report it is truly a quality soap, just as expected. Well done Kerry. Great in all ways. The scent stays in the bowl when lathering and what a scent it is. I have the Obsidian but I don't think it will get much use. I hate spoiling a good soap. I know it's a bit OCD but with it being a limited edition I doubt I'll be able to bring myself to lather it up.
You really should. I felt the same way (particularly with the pot number I got) but the whole Obsidian experience is STUNNING.

What's the point of not using soaps Wayne? They'll only spoil, at best lose their scent and you'll have wasted them. P&B are making some of the best soaps out there and certainly as Nishy has pointed out, it's only when it's lathered that you'll be able to appreciate the scent profile.

What's the point of not using soaps Wayne? They'll only spoil, at best lose their scent and you'll have wasted them. P&B are making some of the best soaps out there and certainly as Nishy has pointed out, it's only when it's lathered that you'll be able to appreciate the scent profile.
True I suppose. It's just that new soap thing. I'll get over it eventually.

If anyone is struggling to use their Obsidian for fear of spoiling it's pristine condition. I'm sure that I can offer my services to break it in a little before returning it to its rightful owner.

In fact, if my memory serves me correctly then I'm sure I suggested Obsidian as a name for Darron and his new Wickham soap. I knew I shouldn't have delayed putting my name down on the last and missing out!

Back
Top Bottom